ADVERTISEMENT

More interviews coming

It's an honest question and selfish but...
If you've been at a P5 job and got fired, and you're at a spot where you've got a good thing going, and you've decided it's not about money, and the school handles things right(raises, staff increases,etc.) In today's new playoff system would staying at a G5 with long term security (let's say 5+ years) and pushing to be a top tier G5, be better than a middle of the rung or P5 bottom feeder?
It’s a valid question. Again, we place our own personal biases/priorities on other people, assuming they’re the same.

I don’t know this to be true. By how he speaks, acts … carries himself … he appears to be low key. Many are egomaniacs. He doesn’t seem to have that. About the polar opposite of a Pitino or Sanders personality wise.

If that is the case … you can succeed and make a handsome living in a suitable town and you’re not hounded by people? For some, that would be mighty attractive. I just wonder if it is for him personally. It could be … why not? Fits what I’d want exactly.

Tark was very low ego and it seems like he was cool with the adoration but I don’t think he required it either.

I just don’t know the guy personally so I can’t say.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT