ADVERTISEMENT

Last week's foe takes down SDSU!

I think SDSU might have lost on purpose, by going for two. They probably would rather play Wyoming in the conference championship game rather than Boise.

I think SDSU might have lost on purpose, by going for two. They probably would rather play Wyoming in the conference championship game rather than Boise.

I would hate to think anybody would lose on purpose for that reason.

Had they won today and beat Boise in the MWC title game they would have been in line for a pretty good bowl game.

I don't know. Rocky is a bit unorthodox. That he went for it isn't all that surprising. Or maybe there was something else that gave him the vibe that OT was riskier than trying to gain two yards.

SDSU's offense was kept in check most of the night. They were in the game due to 2 kick-off return TD's. Wyoming was moving the ball pretty well all game so I think Rocky was playing the odds and trying to win in 1 play.

It will be interesting if UNLV ends up being the only MWC team to beat Wyoming. If Wyoming beats NM they are in the championship and will have beat the other top 3 teams in the conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT