ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas

Kansas started the season 5-1, but finished 3-3. They got torched by Texas, but their other 3 losses were all to ranked teams and by single digits. Oh, they also beat Oklahoma.

I like this way better! Phoenix is a better place to travel to and Kansas is a solid team (NMSU is too). So now we get to play Kansas twice in a about 10 months.
Good measuring stick... Jason Bean and their run game is going to be Hardee to stop than Boise... and Bryant is going to make Whites day really difficult

Reactions: Rosegreen1
Good measuring stick... Jason Bean and their run game is going to be Hardee to stop than Boise... and Bryant is going to make Whites day really difficult
Neal is the real deal. The defense better work on tackling.

Amazing year thus far, overall. Sure the last two games have been disappointing but what a year for football!

Reactions: RedCannon
Yeesh.
Good game, decent very manageable location for Rebel fans.
Tough opponent that we will see next year.
Personally I would probably want a leaser opponent with a better chance to win tbh. But a win here would definitely add momentum to next year.

Yeesh.
Good game, decent very manageable location for Rebel fans.
Tough opponent that we will see next year.
Personally I would probably want a leaser opponent with a better chance to win tbh. But a win here would definitely add momentum to next year.
It's an expensive flight from KC is all my KU twitter is talking about...

Its funny you ask this because I was just thinking to myself; "imagine Jalon Daniels in the go go"
I don't think Lance goes outside house for coordinators. He had Andy for like 10 years across multiple programs. He's already promoted the QB coach to OC for Bowl game. I just can't see Lance hiring a guy he knows will probably take a job the next year given the way Lance operates.

JD6 is a beast, he's going to be tough next year... but Bean is no slouch. He's super fast, and throws a really nice deep ball but has struggled at times. He's a Super Sr. So this will be his last go and he will probably want to bring a win home.

Reactions: SilverSpoon
It's an expensive flight from KC is all my KU twitter is talking about...

I don't think Lance goes outside house for coordinators. He had Andy for like 10 years across multiple programs. He's already promoted the QB coach to OC for Bowl game. I just can't see Lance hiring a guy he knows will probably take a job the next year given the way Lance operates.

JD6 is a beast, he's going to be tough next year... but Bean is no slouch. He's super fast, and throws a really nice deep ball but has struggled at times. He's a Super Sr. So this will be his last go and he will probably want to bring a win home.
Marion to KU would never happen, just a random thought I had. There isnt too many more perfect fits than Daniels and the go go.

Blowout city. Was a good season. Back to reality.
Unfortunately I fear this is accurate. BSU was better than SJSU and KU is much better than BSU. Our defense, particularly the secondary, has far too many holes. Unless we can establish the run game, burn clock and keep KU’s offense (our defense) off the field we’re in for a long day.

Unfortunately I fear this is accurate. BSU was better than SJSU and KU is much better than BSU. Our defense, particularly the secondary, has far too many holes. Unless we can establish the run game, burn clock and keep KU’s offense (our defense) off the field we’re in for a long day.
Too bad there are too many fans that cant admit this. They think UNLV will win and rebound from that nasty performance vs Boise. Little do they know that Kansas is a much better version of Boise State.

Maybe this is like Arkansas where we play then the next season but before that in a bowl game where a blowout is expected and instead we pull off the upset.

It's not as bad as you'd think... KU can certainly move the ball in ways that our defense has had issues with, but Bean makes mistakes and presses at times and their defense is just as bad at giving up big plays as we are. It's interesting to see how similar the two programs are with style and pace...

On the surface, not liking the matchup at all. I think we will get throttled. We are a pretty good MWC team and we camouflaged some flaws all year long, that’s credit to the coaches and some players stepping up.

Don’t get me wrong, we can be dynamic and pull some upsets. And while I’m worried about the consistency of the QB as a freshman over the course of a long season, the defense has been exposed too often by better teams. Those holes are holes, they’re there and there’s not much you can do about it … some guys need to play above their heads and the other team needs to help you out, like the Holani bomb or poor passer.

I would rather have played in a bowl game with a better chance to win and get to 10 wins on the season.

I think that would pay more dividends down the road than whatever extra money we get up front over playing in a lesser bowl game.

Cobee Bryant is a lock down corner..
Neal and Highshaw running
Decent TEs
Wilcard- Bean
For the next 3 weeks, I want to see Maiava, Ballungay and Whites locked at the hip on the offence. Seems like they were all ignored or given up too soon. On defense, I want to see more bilits.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I want to see the GO-Go really Go! KU do not know our offence. And for the love of God, go on offence first and get the team going.

Good first half that game, not so good second half. Did Arkansas still win? I don't remember

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I believe this but some here want to knit pick this or that and avoid reality and reality is we will get “boat raced” by Kansas!

Mediocre... worse than ours.
Well that gives some hope. We go as our run game goes. As it slowed this season so did our offense, points per game and wins. If we can establish a run against them and burn 6-8 min drives, we have a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT