ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Idaho State vs UNLV OFFICIAL game thread

80 points!!!! WOW!!! When I saw the score, I thought we slinged it all the over field ala the early 90s Houston teams...but we ran it down their throats with no mercy. Great job by the team. 80 points is an impressive accomplishment. Sanchez has my attention now.

80 points!!!! WOW!!! When I saw the score, I thought we slinged it all the over field ala the early 90s Houston teams...but we ran it down their throats with no mercy. Great job by the team. 80 points is an impressive accomplishment. Sanchez has my attention now.
Coulda been more if UNLV wanted to run it up..... but they tried to slow it, run clock, bleed game.

Reactions: Rebelgate
I know it was idaho st. and not too get over confident, but it is hilarious to see all the haters switch from UNLV is a joke who hired a high school coach, to crying that we ran up the score. Good for Sanchez, and good for the players on the win!

After breaking the record, Sanchez took it easy. Not going for the field goal, not throwing the ball. I think if the record was at 45, he would have stopped the hard attack there.

I was there to witness the history congrats young men and tony. 4 ints a blocked field goal and a punt defense did great tonight. offense decker / kurt slung it around for 2 td each. cambell what can i say . that fake punt was a bad call

I kind of like the way we lined up in the kick offs. Stacked setting seemed like an efficent method.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT