ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Idaho State vs UNLV OFFICIAL game thread

Never thought I would say this about UNLV Football but, The Route is ON!!! And there is still 1:45 left in the 1st qtr.

UNLV 28 Idaho St. 0

holy crap! this has be a record for the most points scored in 1 qtr

Alright Coach Sanchez, reach 60 pts ....time to sub in. No need to embarrassed too badly. Alright, maybe 80.

I don't know. but I have a good feeling about conference play. no one really scares me, especially in the West

Congrats on the play of your guys, UNLV looks great. Our guys look like something brought in off the street. Your team looks to be improved by leaps and bounds. ISU has most of its guys returning sans the QB and the offensive coordinator... but look like something brought in off the street.

Hope UNLV keeps the pedal down the whole game... like ISU, UNLV has been down for a while and needs a little something. For ISU, 2015 is over... whether UNLV reaches a hundo or not.

Anyway, keep it up, it would be glorious to see UNLV take down Boise.

52pts in the first half, WOW!

I know it is early and I have COMPLAINED a ton about Rebel football the past few years (Sanford and BH) but I feel that the tide is changing just a bit with Rebel football. They just seem to play waaaaaay different, then what we have seen the last several years. Sanchez is putting in work and I hope the progression continues next week and the week after..

How fun would it be for Sanchez to take this rag tag team to a 6-6 record and a possible bowl berth? I know, I am getting ahead of myself but how good would that be.. Go Rebels!

I see Salanoa picked up an offensive carry. That makes me happy. Big guy is fast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT