ADVERTISEMENT

Hate that game

reb4life777

Rebel Legend
Aug 2, 2011
Las Vegas
cerioslv.com
not the season. There is still progress even in a bad loss. That was without a doubt a step backwards but they have come so far so quick even that step back wasn't as bad as what we have come accustomed to. I think the progress made is what makes it sting and frustrating.

UNLV the best 2 win team in all FBS?

If not UNLV who?

not the season. There is still progress even in a bad loss. That was without a doubt a step backwards but they have come so far so quick even that step back wasn't as bad as what we have come accustomed to. I think the progress made is what makes it sting and frustrating.

UNLV the best 2 win team in all FBS?

If not UNLV who?
That should be the prevailing attitude of most Rebel fans.

It has the same feel as last years Basketball season to me. So many close losses. Teased with potential but just not enough to get the results in the end. I think we still have a shot at 4 wins, 5 if everything goes right in another game (turnovers etc) .

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Boise proved last week that they aren't unbeatable. UNLV proved last week that they are still young. The season thus far has been flashes of what UNLV football could be. I still think that we will finish the season with 5 wins some way some how. There are pains and there will be more, but we have shown that we are at least they are growing pains. The Japanese have a philosophy called Kaizen, which literally means continual improvement. We are missing some key pieces, but we will get better. Go Rebels!

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT