ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday coach Odom!!

I also would like a 50,000 dollar birthday gift, lol
I Think UNLV should also be happy with all the money they will make off the game. I believe most of the money from ticket sales goes to UNLV. Tickets appear to be selling fast. I am not sure how much Boise State gets, as well as how much both school get from the televised game if anything?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Happy Birthday Coach O. Coach of the Year on all level in my book. Let's go get two more, eh Coach?

Reactions: 220reb
I Think UNLV should also be happy with all the money they will make off the game. I believe most of the money from ticket sales goes to UNLV. Tickets appear to be selling fast. I am not sure how much Boise State gets, as well as how much both school get from the televised game if anything?
Appear to be selling fast? They pre-booked all season ticket holders tickets and will release them at 5pm Tuesday to Gen pub.

Hard to tell what's selling when like 10k of 28k lower bowl tickets are unavailable for purchase to public

Appear to be selling fast? They pre-booked all season ticket holders tickets and will release them at 5pm Tuesday to Gen pub.

Hard to tell what's selling when like 10k of 28k lower bowl tickets are unavailable for purchase to public
We had a bunch of people that typically have been purchasing our seats in a specific area, but we didn't get season tickets, and all the seats in that area have already been sold.

My assumption is that BSU will buy a fair number if not all of the seats they have reserved, and also that most of the season ticket holders will purchase their seats and in some cases additional seats.

We had a bunch of people that typically have been purchasing our seats in a specific area, but we didn't get season tickets, and all the seats in that area have already been sold.
Ahhh good deal!! By us, there is one couple in the 2 by us, then the entire row is usually empty... so no idea! Behind and in front of us j expect then to pick em up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT