ADVERTISEMENT

Gray uniforms coming soon

It looks this might replace the charcoal grays that we have had the past couple of years. Which is fine by me. I kinda liked those too, but I much rather have a true gray as our gray. It is our school color!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yeah, goes well with all the pants and helmet options, too. I felt the charcoal before was a little too dark and ended up looking like someone washed the black jerseys in hot water.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yeah, goes well with all the pants and helmet options, too. I felt the charcoal before was a little too dark and ended up looking like someone washed the black jerseys in hot water.
They shouldn't be our only grays. I did kind of like them over a traditional black. Not bad for a 1 time alternate uni. Not mixing in the jerseys and pants with the other sets.

One thing that has been nice this season so far, is that the combinations have made sense. No Black pants with red jerseys with a white helmet. That hodgepodge BS we would run out the past few years was crap, just to make it seem like we had more jerseys than we actually have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT