ADVERTISEMENT

George Karl

Nov 21, 2014
Would be a walk off Home Run.

How sweet would it be if he brought in Augmon, Welch, Miller and Tim to be part of his staff.

We went from a shady hillbillie to a guy whos one over a 1000 games in the NBA. Nice!

Reactions: Mjs_702
Funny, he's good enough for decades of coaching in the NBA, but not good enough for TKM or UNLV. What a joke this administration is.

Reactions: Mjs_702
Funny, he's good enough for decades of coaching in the NBA, but not good enough for TKM or UNLV. What a joke this administration is.

She may not want to present a contract of his size to BOR based on the ****fest that happened last week. This, again, counts against an AD that doesn't have the fortitude to look them in the eyes and say, "This is covered by booster pledges, either approve it or face the wrath of the community next election."

It would also help to put Karl in blackface to get Allison's vote. She clearly knows nothing about basketball, so she probably has no clue who George Karl is.

Reactions: manic water
If this broad can calm her nerves and talk to some people, we can get him for 2 mil. That's a steal in my opinion. He's a helluva coach. Add the right assistants and we're talking..

They just signed a juco coach with one year Division I experience for a million/year for crying out loud. Even at 2 mil, he's offering a discount, a guy that experienced.

Kruger likely took the UNLV job as semi-retirement and that worked out fine, at least while it lasted. If we can get 5-7 years of Karl with the right assistant mentored to take over, the outcome could be even better.

Reactions: RebtillDeath
Kruger likely took the UNLV job as semi-retirement and that worked out fine, at least while it lasted. If we can get 5-7 years of Karl with the right assistant mentored to take over, the outcome could be even better.

You're more optimistic then me. I am hoping for 3 or 4 and I will still gladly take that.

George Karl is age 64
Steve Fisher is age 71

So, you can win in the MW at any age. I support Karl.

I guess everyone ages the same. Never mind the fact that he's a two time cancer survivor. Lets all just forget about the overall shit show he ran in Sacramento. Lets forget that Sac's best player called him out for his bafoonery in the beginning and middle of the season this year(b/c he ran an offense that would see arguably the best post player in the league camped 20+ feet from basket), said stupid shit about Seth Curry, refused to play Cauley-Stein till the very end of the season which even had his front office bewildered, and just generally took zero accountability for anything that happened on his watch. Too many people are enamored by the prominence his name used to carry. He's not even close to the guy who was interested in the job in 2004 and he has zero experience as a college coach. I'm not convinced he has the energy to be an effective college coach at this point in his life; it would be basically his assistants doing all the work and running the show. You had a HOF career Karl and may even go down as a top 10 NBA coach of all time, but you're about 10+ years too late.

Reactions: ThailandReb
She may not want to present a contract of his size to BOR based on the ****fest that happened last week. This, again, counts against an AD that doesn't have the fortitude to look them in the eyes and say, "This is covered by booster pledges, either approve it or face the wrath of the community next election."

It would also help to put Karl in blackface to get Allison's vote. She clearly knows nothing about basketball, so she probably has no clue who George Karl is.
They all know where the money comes from! Clueless!

HDa1PHLk_normal.jpeg
Matt Youmans (@mattyoumans247)
4/16/16, 1:07 PM
George Karl's proposed staff was Augmon, Welch and Karl's son. Due around $7 mil from the Kings, Karl was willing to coach at UNLV for 500k

Download the Twitter app

------

How could this possibly be true?

Reactions: Vegas007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT