ADVERTISEMENT

Best 5

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
Time to quit pussy footing around. To hell with feelings. Put the best 5 on the court. Why was Boone not starting the day he was eligible? Is CKK not gonna start Hill next game cause he has been out and you dont want to hurt Ice's feelings? Are we not gonna start JJ cause J Webb came back? That's all BS. Put your best 5 out there for God's sake CKK or you are gone next year because you cant make the hard decisions.

Lu Rod and J Webb should be brought in off the bench for a spark or to give guys a rest when needed. Nice guys but they have no business starting here. J Webb gets abused on D and LuRod seems to think he's a 3 pt sniper.

Rant over! (Maybe) lol

I always thought Jackie Johnson should be a starter. I’d love to hit San Diego St in the face. Take it to them. Shoot lights out. … As John Lennon once said.. “ you may say I’m a dreamer”… but I’m not the only one…

Reactions: Takethat702
I always thought Jackie Johnson should be a starter. I’d love to hit San Diego St in the face. Take it to them. Shoot lights out. … As John Lennon once said.. “ you may say I’m a dreamer”… but I’m not the only one…
This!
You and me both!

I would love to see the Rebels be this type of team but they will never be this under Kevin!

I would like to see DJ, JJ, LuRod, Keylan, Kalib.

Though I think Webster has played much better as of late. No problem using JJ as a change of pace of back up. But I agree Johnson has generally been better over this season.

I kinda like Shane as the starting 2, but he isn't ready for that yet. But as he gets into the flow and gane shape I can see him being our best option there.

Lurod is our best wing defender, he is taking much better shots, and he is playing within himself much better.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I would like to see DJ, JJ, LuRod, Keylan, Kalib.

Though I think Webster has played much better as of late. No problem using JJ as a change of pace of back up. But I agree Johnson has generally been better over this season.

I kinda like Shane as the starting 2, but he isn't ready for that yet. But as he gets into the flow and gane shape I can see him being our best option there.

Lurod is our best wing defender, he is taking much better shots, and he is playing within himself much better.
Yeah, I'd be down with that lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT