ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Horrible pass defense. Their receivers had our guys beaten on every play.

It is something that we have seriously lacked. Think the Clips, they can lose and still look good doing it.

I will take a Tony loss over a Bobby loss any day of the week. And...we aren't outta this one yet boys.

The defense is doing a good job on the SDSU one trick pony which is going nowhere. The SDSU offense only has points based on mistakes from the offense. Hopefully, the team makes adjustments on the offense side and moves the ball. If they can get the offense going, UNLV is still in good shape.

I'm enjoying the defensive play, the best I can recall the team ever playing. That freshman linebacking group has grown up.
They were really good. Didn't give up any long plays, containment was pretty good, tackling better than usual.

But TOP may come into play in the second half. Offense has to generate something if for nothing else to keep the D off the field. I can see Pumphrey having a field day.

they're blitzing on every 3rd down and longer than 4... can we get a screen or a draw or something that shows some kind of chance of beating a blitz?

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Throw a screen pass or a slant or something. This defense can't be this good. You can't run it up the middle every play and punt.

how do you rush in there with your hands down at your sides? get your damn hands up and perhaps he doesn't complete that pass.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT