ADVERTISEMENT

First Game in New Stadium

If we can't sell out the first game at the new stadium we should stay at the old one.

" If wishes were fishes" or "horses". Texas is major money even for the Pac12. They would certainly have an hard time dictating to the Pac 12. Imagine a Texas/UNLV game in the dome. Wishes, maybe.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I say we get the best team possible in the conference we want to be in. so, for PAC 12 lets get USC and for BIG 12 Oklahoma or Texas. If we win, we earn the right and if we lose as long as its close it will show we can play with the big boys.

So if we get 50K at the new stadium we should play at a 36K beat up stadium instead?

No, I'm just saying we should be able to sell that one out. I'll be coming from Kansas City. I'm sure many others will be coming from out of town as well. This game will be more than just a football game, a new beginning for our football program. Hell, I bet whoever we play brings a boatload of fans.

Reactions: mvvsmith and rebelx
I say go big too.

Get Wisconsin back in the rotation. Stadium could be jam packed, all red, those photos would be stock use for years to come.
I like Wisconsin for that reason. We play ASU that season that could work too. They should play a crap road team for the first game, a gimme that can be a warm up, then debut new stadium against someone like a Wisconsin, UCLA, Arkansas...otherwise ASU could fit the bill. Personally I would love to play Oregon if they get back on track.

Reactions: mvvsmith
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT