ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Menzies Immediately

Rebel3423

All American
Dec 11, 2010
Down 3 with 10 seconds and a time out in your pocket and you stand there and do nothing on the Final possession. This team has shown no offensive improvement, attendance is down which I thought would be hard to do. At this point I would have rather kept Rice....smh

Down 3 with 10 seconds and a time out in your pocket and you stand there and do nothing on the Final possession. This team has shown no offensive improvement, attendance is down which I thought would be hard to do. At this point I would have rather kept Rice....smh
Yep...Let's change Head Coach every 3 years. A surefire recipe for success!
Homer_Simpson_2006.png

GO REBELS!

TarkisGod... you are totally wrong and need to get your facts straight.... it would be 2 and 1/2 years!

I’ve been a fan since the convention center days and it’s gotten to the point where I just don’t care anymore. I fondly remember the times being hyper-amped for games and calling in sick the next day with the hangover from hell. Over time, that faded to watching on TV, listening on the radio to picking up a crappy stream at three frames per second. Today, I might peek at the box score… if I remember we had game. What the hell happened?

While I’m no fan of Menzies, we have become a stepping stone to the abyss and most quality coaches wouldn't touch us with a ten foot pole.

It's time for those who piloted this ship into the iceberg to put down the duct tape and bailing wire and commit to fixing this damn problem. Hate to say it but I don't think Lance Burton could pull a rabbit out of this hat.

Last edited:
Reactions: j. spilotro
Of course, seeing UNR, Texas Tech, and Mississippi State all in the T25 hurts. There is no way that UNR should have more structural advantages than UNLV when it comes to basketball. And TT and MS both have coaches we had or could have had but didn't really want.

Of course, seeing UNR, Texas Tech, and Mississippi State all in the T25 hurts. There is no way that UNR should have more structural advantages than UNLV when it comes to basketball. And TT and MS both have coaches we had or could have had but didn't really want.
That last sentence, where are you getting that from?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT