ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN power predictions...

RedCannon

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2006
Austin, TX
ESPN power predictions: 0 - 2 for the year.

8/23/17 Predictions-------------------Day before game predictions-----UNLV Result----Score
HOW 1.2% @ UNLV 98.8%---------HOW 1.2% @ UNLV 98.8%---------------L---------------43-40
UNLV 47.4% @ IDHO 52.6%-------UNLV 32.8% @ IDHO 67.2%-------------W--------------44-16
UNLV 0.5% @ OSU 99.5%----------UNLV 0.5% @ OSU 99.5%

* Sorry - spacing is not working or coming through right when I post this.

It's interesting that this game actually came back to where it originally was posted. It bounced around from 0.2% chance to 0.6% in the previous games. Hey, lets keep the ESPN prediction trend going... make it 0-3 for them.

When looking at this OSU game coming up I can't help but think about the Wisconsin game ... or as I refer to it - the "Brimmer Game". He single handedly silenced over 78k fans with his relentless effort the whole game. He didn't care what the spread was he just played ALL OUT... and at the end there was a W.

I really feel that this team is going to compete more than is expected. It's up to them (staff and players) to show where they are and repair some of the perception. This is a big opportunity to move this program forward by simply competing. I understand this is a HUGE challenge, but that's what you need if you want to get to where they want to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndianaRebel
It's kind of funny we are even playing Ohio St tomorrow. I wish we were playing a team at home we could beat. Let's hope none of the guys get hurt tomorrow. SJSU should be a win next week...

Go out and play hard. If you play not to get hurt chances are that not going full speed will cause injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT