ADVERTISEMENT

Early 2024 Recruiting L

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
I'm back with more recruiting tidbits and hope to be able to provide exciting and reliable news like I have before. Apologies that I can't sometimes go in full depth, but its for obvious reasons.

Micah Alejado from Gorman committed to Hawaii over us. He's from Hawaii so they had pull from the beginning of the process, but it sucks to lose out on a Gorman recruit, especially since Hawaii is by no means much better than us and a lot of his teammates are interested in staying home.

But here is the not so good part about all of this; He took a visit to UNLV after he was personally offered by Marion. Then took an OV to Hawaii and came back and visited UNLV twice more and still committed to Hawaii. 3 visits to UNLV in 3 months and we couldn't seal the deal.

This isn't a knock on the current staff, but being there in person during the visits made me feel like we weren't all hands on deck when he was on campus. Maybe we cooled off on him, Idk what it was but still...

Last edited:
So many Hawaiians are priced out of paradise and move to the mainland. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. would move back, especially if they get to live there for free and have 7 games/season close to their family here in the 48.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT