ADVERTISEMENT

Current #2 HS QB (in yards thrown), staff needs to get on this (I can help)...

rebelx

qwerty
May 29, 2001
The deep recesses of my mind
twitter.com
Boone Abbott, from American Fork HS... I'm close friends with him, and his family... they're neighbors.

I've floated this out before, with Cammon Cooper (who became a 4-star QB, and is now at Washington State), but heard crickets.... Cooper was also a friend of my son's.... but I'm even much closer to Abbott (I'm close with him, with his dad, my son's played baseball with him for years, etc...).

Abbott has ONE offer from, I believe, Idaho State... but its because he was backing up another good QB the previous two years, but now has the reins this year and is really shining. He hasn't camped a lot, so it's hurt him some, but could be a real good get for somebody right now before he blows up...

Oh, he also has various baseball offers (some PAC 10), as he has a 90 mph fastball... but he's looking for football offers over baseball.

He's a mobile QB, athletic, but can sit in the pocket and deliver too... kinda the whole package.

http://www.maxpreps.com/leaders/football/offense,passing/stat-leaders.htm

OmM4N64.png

Contact me here if you have an in with this staff, I can give you/the staff contact info, I can give you/the staff introductions, I can definitely get you in contact... Let's get this done.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT