ADVERTISEMENT

Contender

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
We coulda been a contender. So many moving parts all moving in direct opposition to UNLV.

JTT is an absolute monster at Cal. Definitely my favorite player that year.

What in the world happened that Blake had to leave and help Pepperdine take down Gonzaga the other day. Best Freshman we had brought in for awhile.

Where was the NIL $$$ that might have been enough to keep Hamilton & Williams here another year?

How do you lose all of your assistant coaches/recruiters to Power 5 conferences in 1 year not to mention Beard & Otz.

Absolutely stunning when you look back and see how everything seems to work against us & this is just a partial list from the last several years.

We coulda been a contender. So many moving parts all moving in direct opposition to UNLV.

What in the world happened that Blake had to leave and help Pepperdine take down Gonzaga the other day. Best Freshman we had brought in for awhile.

Where was the NIL $$$ that might have been enough to keep Hamilton & Williams here another year?

How do you lose all of your assistant coaches/recruiters to Power 5 conferences in 1 year not to mention Beard & Otz.

Absolutely stunning when you look back and see how everything seems to work against us & this is just a partial list from the last several years.
You’re either a Schleprock walking around with that rain cloud above your head and nothing but bad luck.

Or you’re your own worst enemy.

The "what if" game can be a killer for a fan of a rotten team.

marlon brando art GIF

Small picky points:
JTT is at Baylor

Nick Blake plays for Pacific and they have not beaten Gonzaga

Moses Wood is averaging 15 a game for Portland

Caleb Grill doing mostly well at Iowa St

Jenkins on bench for highly ranked Purdue. He was a crazy overrated player.

Ntambwe was a really nice player who had a chance to be something. But he was one of those handful of blockhead players that get really bad advice and think they’re the sh when they aren’t halfway there yet. Shame.

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
I’m glad to see them do well at other schools..

can’t really blame them for leaving.

I used to be really jaded at kids leaving.

Does anyone know if Wood got chased off or did he want to leave? 6'8" and can shoot the three - we could have used him.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I mean if were going to play the "What if" games, Kaluma at Creighton is avg like 12 and 7 a night... It really makes you look at who was here, still here, or was coming before Otz left for ISU, because there was a lot of talent if he couldve kept them all around. and Yes, this is all theoretical What ifs...

Reactions: RebelScrub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT