ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

I get it.

Purely from a strategic standpoint, if Harris loses the election, it will likely be because she loses Pennsylvania. Picking Walz over Shapiro an absolutely monumental blunder if that happens.

Trump is literally his own worst enemy.

This should absolutely be a landslide for Republicans. First the economy/cost of goods is a huge concern for most people and it should be what he is pounding home.

Secondly Harris was polling as the least popular VP in history a few short months ago.

Third the middle east is in disarray, US is pouring billions into the war in Ukraine. Both of these popped off under Biden administration.

He can't help himself.
Trump can't help himself and the American public will be the ones to suffer. When anyone says that they are always right, like Trump said yesterday before the debate, you know that he's in trouble.

I get it.

Purely from a strategic standpoint, if Harris loses the election, it will likely be because she loses Pennsylvania. Picking Walz over Shapiro an absolutely monumental blunder if that happens.

Trump is literally his own worst enemy.

This should absolutely be a landslide for Republicans. First the economy/cost of goods is a huge concern for most people and it should be what he is pounding home.

Secondly Harris was polling as the least popular VP in history a few short months ago.

Third the middle east is in disarray, US is pouring billions into the war in Ukraine. Both of these popped off under Biden administration.

He can't help himself.
Yeah he really is an idiot combined with an infant. He can't control himself. Watching him is a car wreck. Fortunately for him he is debating someone with the intellect of a trash can otherwise it would have been a disaster for him.

Yeah he really is an idiot combined with an infant. He can't control himself. Watching him is a car wreck. Fortunately for him he is debating someone with the intellect of a trash can otherwise it would have been a disaster for him.
I think that it was a disaster for him. He did terribly.

Didn’t waste my time watching that thing, two idiots. I only saw clips this am. Whether the clips I saw were taken out of context or not, he was a buffoon. Her, from what I saw … saying complete opposite things that she stated a few years ago.

It’s all a really bad movie script with really bad actors.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
From the 7 opening minutes that I saw..

Trump lost his faculties slightly.

I’ll have to rewatch. Sadly, I was very dissapointed for Trump.

Reactions: ckfitz
Why watch it? By now, we all have a very good idea of who we are voting for. It's not like fans of one candidate, or haters of a candidate, are being swayed to the other side.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Why watch it? By now, we all have a very good idea of who we are voting for. It's not like fans of one candidate, or haters of a candidate, are being swayed to the other side.
You should watch it, if possible, because you never know what might happen. Prime example is the Biden vs. Trump debate. How many people knew that Biden had degressed so much? I sure didn't and was glad that I had seen it.

He actually said that "I heard that she is black and she put out" last night. I thought I was hearing thing but re-watch. Wow. In a Presidential debate with the world watching.

You should watch it, if possible, because you never know what might happen. Prime example is the Biden vs. Trump debate. How many people knew that Biden had degressed so much? I sure didn't and was glad that I had seen it.
I respect that you value the news channels, but I get the information that I want from Twitter sources. They aren't as biased overall as CNN, Fox, etc.

I'm sorry that you couldn't see Biden's regression years before that debate. Degeneration like that doesn't happen overnight, or due to a cold. It was evident for a long time. It's why he didn't campaign four years ago. It's why he barely campaigned during Obama's second run. (These are my opinions, of course)

Friend sent me a picture of Kamala’s earrings that double as an ear piece headphone.

Don’t know if it’s real or fake..

Bump..

Trump wasn’t entirely senile. There are immigrants that are eating pets and animals here in the US

It went from accusing Haitians of eating dogs and cats to accusing them eating ducks and geese to then only admitting animal sacrifice is part of Haitian voodoo culture and we can't have that happening here to Vance now admitting “to create stories so that the … media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people” which only happened after some lady who started all these rumors came out and said she made it up and didn't expect it to get this far/bad.

Vance “This problem [Haitians in Springfield] is so bad, I had to lie about how bad it is to get people to pay attention to it. Because if I talked about the actual problem without lying, people would think it didn’t actually sound that bad. That’s how bad it is.”

And then in the same interview Vance goes on to lie some more and call the Haitians illegal immigrants even though they are here legally through some protection order that Trump himself renewed in 2017. AND Vance knows they are here legally because he was just doing another interview where he argued for why Trump renewed their status while he was president.

Then you have the Republican Governor of Ohio coming out and saying it's not happening and that's coming from direct reports and conversations with the mayor and police chief of Springfield. He also goes on to emphasize the Haitians that were brought here legally under the protection order have been a positive for the Springfield/Ohio economy... And it's not even an anti-trump thing because at the end he says despite all this he thinks Trump will be better for the US economy and wants people to vote for him.

It would be nice to put the whole dog/cat eating thing to rest and actually focus on the nuances of immigration policy and the effects policies have on places where immigrants are placed and how to address those issues (because it does create issues and strain on communities and even if Hatians have been good economically that's still a lot of change for a smaller town and problems are going to arise).

Last edited:
Reactions: ckfitz
It went from accusing Haitians of eating dogs and cats to accusing them eating ducks and geese to then only admitting animal sacrifice is part of Haitian voodoo culture and we can't have that happening here to Vance admitting “to create stories so that the … media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people” which only happened after some lady who started all these rumors came out and said she made it up and didn't expect it to get this far/bad.

Vance “This problem [Haitians in Springfield] is so bad, I had to lie about how bad it is to get people to pay attention to it. Because if I talked about the actual problem without lying, people would think it didn’t actually sound that bad. That’s how bad it is.”
dude, there literally is no food in Haiti. They are eating mud cookies as we speak.

So more attempts on Trump’s life? I know he’s polarizing but wow.

Starting to think they aren’t worried (but are selling and people are buying) he’s a threat to democracy …. He must have some strong goods on so many people in the Dem party and they don’t want them to come to light. He’s a threat to them personally, they don’t care about democracy (great talking point though) and they don’t care about us. I don’t think he does either but they’re much more evil.

Really? Neither of them fit a clear profile but I would consider both more in the ilk of someone who would have fit right in on January 6th and who trump attracted early on but came became even more disillusioned and loony over time?

Last edited:
  • Wow
It went from accusing Haitians of eating dogs and cats to accusing them eating ducks and geese to then only admitting animal sacrifice is part of Haitian voodoo culture and we can't have that happening here to Vance now admitting “to create stories so that the … media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people” which only happened after some lady who started all these rumors came out and said she made it up and didn't expect it to get this far/bad.

And then in the same interview Vance goes on to lie some more and call the Haitians illegal immigrants even though they are here legally through some protection order that Trump himself renewed in 2017. AND Vance knows they are here legally because he was just doing another interview where he argued for why Trump renewed their status while he was president.

Then you have the Republican Governor of Ohio coming out and saying it's not happening and that's coming from direct reports and conversations with the mayor and police chief of Springfield. He also goes on to emphasize the Haitians that were brought here legally under the protection order have been a positive for the Springfield/Ohio economy... And it's not even an anti-trump thing because at the end he says despite all this he thinks Trump will be better for the US economy and wants people to vote for him.

It would be nice to put the whole dog/cat eating thing to rest and actually focus on the nuances of immigration policy and the effects policies have on places where immigrants are placed and how to address those issues (because it does create issues and strain on communities and even if Hatians have been good economically that's still a lot of change for a smaller town and problems are going to arise).
To have 15,000 to 20,000 Haitians in a small city of 60,000 places too great of a strain on their local economy. I feel badly for the Haitians because they come from one of the poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere that is very unstable. Yes, and they came through one of our asylum programs that is legal. Problem I have is when we are trillions in debt and then a President opens up the border to millions of illegal immigrants, we can not take care of them. It's sad that apparently the only reason Biden did that was to help increase potential democrat voters and to help with the census, since they count residents and not citizens. Of course, the House of Representatives representation is predicated on the census count.

Really? Neither of them fit a clear profile but I would consider both more in the ilk of someone who would have fit right in on January 6th and who trump attracted early on but came became even more disillusioned and loony over time?
I don’t know your political affiliation. But do you find it odd that the shelf life of attempted assassinations on a presidential candidate is shorter than a a search for a four man submarine?

I was young, but when there was an attempt on Reagan, the nation mourned, nobody on either side of the aisle was actually happy or disregarded it as “no big deal” ….

It’s really fkd.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
To have 15,000 to 20,000 Haitians in a small city of 60,000 places too great of a strain on their local economy. I feel badly for the Haitians because they come from one of the poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere that is very unstable. Yes, and they came through one of our asylum programs that is legal. Problem I have is when we are trillions in debt and then a President opens up the border to millions of illegal immigrants, we can not take care of them. It's sad that apparently the only reason Biden did that was to help increase potential democrat voters and to help with the census, since they count residents and not citizens. Of course, the House of Representatives representation is predicated on the census count.

You would think that would be common sense although I really doubt they were let in “only” to increase a voting base, but I can’t find anything on policies, etc justifying letting so many in.

I don’t know your political affiliation. But do you find it odd that the shelf life of attempted assassinations on a presidential candidate is shorter than a a search for a four man submarine?

I was young, but when there was an attempt on Reagan, the nation mourned, nobody on either side of the aisle was actually happy or disregarded it as “no big deal” ….

It’s really fkd.
It is ****ed. I hate it. I just want Trump to go away (retire and happily play golf and screw mistresses like Loomer in private) in hopes that it cools things down.

It is ****ed. I hate it. I just want Trump to go away (retire and happily play golf and screw mistresses like Loomer in private) in hopes that it cools things down.
At least you’re honest, I can appreciate that.

I find it very bizarre that it doesn’t upset people A-Z because regardless of the target, it shows the state of our country that people are so flippant.

So more attempts on Trump’s life? I know he’s polarizing but wow.

Starting to think they aren’t worried (but are selling and people are buying) he’s a threat to democracy …. He must have some strong goods on so many people in the Dem party and they don’t want them to come to light. He’s a threat to them personally, they don’t care about democracy (great talking point though) and they don’t care about us. I don’t think he does either but they’re much more evil.
I think he is so over-the-top he drives certain crazy people over the edge.

At least you’re honest, I can appreciate that.

I find it very bizarre that it doesn’t upset people A-Z because regardless of the target, it shows the state of our country that people are so flippant.
The media in most part didn't give a shit about the last assassination attempt on President Trump, and there were many of those in the regular media and social media that openly wished they had succeeded. The liberal hate brings out the crazies who think they are doing what most people want without the understanding that those who push hate through the media are a very small percentage of this country that appear to receive way more coverage and praise than is warranted by their small numbers.

Secondary, it appears that the secret services has screwed up again. How could they possibly let this person get away? How bad a shot are those in the secret service if they take multiple shots and can't even hit the target? All I have seen is lip service from Kamala Harris while ignoring the fact that the security that is being provided appears to be second rate at best.

Trump is going to lose this election because instead of hammering Harris on any number of issues where she is weak (Inflation/economy) he's spent a week yapping about people eating cats and ducks.

Kamala Harris is arguably one of if not the weakest candidates the democrats have put out since Dukakis and somehow this absolute buffoon may find a way to lose..

And why he's allowed Laura Loomer anywhere near his campaign boggles the mind

You would think that would be common sense although I really doubt they were let in “only” to increase a voting base, but I can’t find anything on policies, etc justifying letting so many in.
After researching, that's the only conclusion I could draw. I would expect that in the next democrat administration there will be a push to insure they have a path to citizenship.

After researching, that's the only conclusion I could draw. I would expect that in the next democrat administration there will be a push to insure they have a path to citizenship.

Republicans shoot themselves in the foot year after year on immigration.

Make the path to citizenship easier for starters.

Support programs like DACA.

Democrats out smart the GOP at every turn.

Start a 'culture war topic' let GOP go crazy about it and make fools of themselves and by the time legislation comes around dems shift back more to the middle making the GOP look like raving lunatics.

I think that’s true. He really has crushed the mind of many people. But I think those soft brained types are easy to recruit and direct to do the dirty work.

Both far extremes are cracked in the skull. But only one is doing the dirty. All the school shootings are these kids with mental illness stemming from, well, a lot of fkd up ideologies.

For me, my primary issue is Covid accountability. Both sides fail miserably. After that, freedom of speech, the left fails miserably. After that, immigration, the left fails miserably. Time for crime, the left fails miserably. Never ending money hemorrhaging for wars, the left fails miserably. Protection of kids, the left fails miserably. Economy, the left fails miserably.

The left is so bad the only thing that keeps this from being a landslide is Trump is so unlikeable.

I wish Desantis won the nomination. I think he’d have had a much easier time than Trump. When you roll out a pretty normal person against the absurd, you’re going to win. Roll out a lunatic against the absurd, who knows?

Wut..his acumen was bad when he took office.

I just watched Trump with Gutfeld on Fox News today.Trump is cool as a cucumber. Much more relaxed compared when he is debating.

Oh guys..check this out.

Mayor debate in Brazil!!this is good stuff. Just watch even if you don’t understand a word.

They are here Legally, but u failed to mentioned they are being flowned in 500,000 of them directly or by proxy by the US Government ! That was not the intent ! That is why Cubans when they try so hard to get to land ,because once they reach land they can claim asylum. Coast guard tries to arrest them as they scramble off their boat to touch land. No HELP!!! NO WAY THEY HAVE BEEN A POSITIVE FOR THE COMMUNITY ! THEY were brought in to change elections. 90% of immigrants vote BLUE! THEY ARE not doing out of their goodness of the heart! Almost all looking for handouts. They are being strategically placed thru out the US. No way you should be able to come here and get free housing, food and health care. We have US citizens to take care of first! IT a free for all. That is also why housing is so unaffordable. Taking up all the rentals and mortgages. Majority of it being paid by the USA! CUT OUT ALL THE FREE STUFF and deport all the illegals and immigration legal and illegal would be reduced dramatically. This is not sustainable!

Drives the KARENS ,WOKE and/or weak minded Liberals crazy. You have to be emotionally unstable to get offended by his rhetoric that you would literally vote for Kamala and what she brings and does not bring to the table. Yea F over America and America values ,because you are so easily offended. Make it make sense! Kamala is inept as CMM was! Plus is dumb as hell!

Let Kamala run this Country?? LOL! She is a threat to everything that is American and will destroy capitalism and everything she touches. His mistress. Wow you have TDS written all over you.

Its the only reason. That is why they fly them in a drop them off in certain areas. To change Red to Blue. Give me a logical reason why they would do it. ANY reason other than to do that. We have very high inflation(LAST 4 YEARS COMPOUNDED), housing prices going thru the roof ,because of it, A TON MORE CRIME, putting communities financially in the RED. Come to this Country i am all for it ,but only if you are productive member to society! Not living off the backs of tax paying citizens and dont be a degenerate or/and a criminal , and assimilate to USA customs and beliefs dont bring your BS baggage and beliefs from a place you left.

Last edited:
This is the person leftist want to run our Country?? Negotiate peace deals? ECT ECT. Can anybody give me anything she could do better than Trump the would help this Country!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT