ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado St vs UNLV

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Damn..this is a tough one. There’s NFL and college basketball going on!!

It’s also a double header as I will be supporting the ladies basketball team as well.

Okay, Colorado State doesn’t have the fattie that was drafted last year who gave us problems.

I expect us to win smoothly..BUT, this is Kevin Kruger team 2023. And we have a shit load of problems.

Will we see Kevin Kruger go back to high school and use a 2-3 zone? I doubt it. Maybe, it depends if they actually practice for it.

At this point, we are fighting for the CBI.

I see Kruger using more Nowell, Carl Jones and hot plate hall.

Maybe Hot plate hall is having trouble adjusting to division 1. It happens. I’m rooting for the guy. Regardless. He’s just a young kid.

What do you guys see and predict?

I love being proven wrong but rebels finish in a tough and easy one if and when Kruger plays more people.

Rebels 70- The Lambs 60

We should win.
We miss Parquet.
Webster needs more shots.

Boise 2nd half was embarrassing. My expectation is we come out with a chip on our shoulder this afternoon.

Reactions: RRebel
We should win.
We miss Parquet.
Webster needs more shots.

Boise 2nd half was embarrassing. My expectation is we come out with a chip on our shoulder this afternoon.
I cannot defend how this team lose to Boise like they did. If he lose against CSU, forget it.

I won’t comment on the first half because I didn’t watch it.

I actually got the link to work on my phone with 7min to go, but the shitty CBS Apple TV app never worked. So the other 4 people in my living room watched William and Mary.

CBS sports is a POS. Always.

Ok, I’ll comment on one 1H play. The last one.

We can run plays to get Webster looks. Good call.

Please do that more, Coach.

I love EJ and LuRod, but can we please have them shoot less? At least shoot less 3s??

1-5 in the first half between them from three. They were 2-11 combined last game.

Just stop already.

An absolute embarrassment.

Sick. Awful loss. This team is cooked. I’ll keep watching, but with zero faith. We could lose to anybody.

Play the kids. This hero ball offense is trash.

Wow this is almost scripted every game. How many times Kruger going to get burned. Just cannot put games away at home. Hear frogs and crickets in T&M rest of the way..

An absolute embarrassment.

Sick. Awful loss. This team is cooked. I’ll keep watching, but with zero faith. We could lose to anybody.

Play the kids. This hero ball offense is trash.
I figured that was all over with with Williams and Hamilton gone. But here we are again..

The D was smoke and mirrors! It wasn’t real, no way it disappears like this if it was!

The defense has been getting worse and worse.

This is easily explained by injury.

The fact that we haven’t adjusted at all, run no offense, and allow seniors to take terrible shots all game long is on the coach.

You know we lost our best defensive player, yes?
Dude last time I checked, this is a basketball team not doubles tennis! That is convenient excuse. Keshon Gilbert was everything to this team in terms of D in the past , what’s your excuse for him?

Losing Parquet is a big loss, and I expected the defense to drop a bit. But not keep getting worse every game.

Dude last time I checked, this is a basketball team not doubles tennis! That is convenient excuse. Keshon Gilbert was everything to this team in terms of D in the past , what’s your excuse for him?

So we lost our best defensive player and you want me to defend a Sophomores hype? Are you stupid?

I’m not making an excuses for anybody. We lost our best on ball defender. Our defense is nowhere near as good now.

What’s your excuse?

No I agree he was the best defender. And we lost him 7 games ago. As I stated I expected our defense to drop and not be as good. But to continue to get worse every game for 7 games no I don't expect that. We aren't losing him every game so losing him 7 games ago doesn't explain why we continue to get worse and worse and worse every game

Reactions: WarthogRebel
Ugh, everyone but a coach and a few players knew they would go to Stevens and we let him open constantly. Do have to say Stevens was legendary in crunch time.

So we lost our best defensive player and you want me to defend a Sophomores hype? Are you stupid?

I’m not making an excuses for anybody. We lost our best on ball defender. Our defense is nowhere near as good now.

What’s your excuse?
As I said this is basketball not an individual sport! The entire team is not supposed to go in the tank because of one player! If you believe that our defense is just one player you revealing who is the stupid one here and that would be you!

Reactions: AnthemRebel
One freaking player beats us tonight but hey rest easy everyone it’s because Parquet didn’t play? Lol

No I agree he was the best defender. And we lost him 7 games ago. As I stated I expected our defense to drop and not be as good. But to continue to get worse every game for 7 games no I don't expect that. We aren't losing him every game so losing him 7 games ago doesn't explain why we continue to get worse and worse and worse every game

Does the increase in competition combined with the fact that our defense isn’t good without him help make it make sense?

You guys are all idiots..that is one of the best games I have ever seen live and PERIOD!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT