ADVERTISEMENT

Cannon Game: UNR (-13) @ UNLV

The worst part for me is that CTS and AR are in regressing free fall with no stop in sight and taking Football down with them ! :flush:

Last edited:
The worst part for me is that CTS and AR are in regressing free fall with no end in sight ! :flush:

When you ask someone else to go out on a limb for you to secure a recruit.... you better play them, or you burn a relationship. So the Chez just think that sooner or later betting on Armani is gonna hit. If he benches him, then he burns a relationship and Armani will definitely never hit. And OOOOOOOHHHH boy is it gonna hit big when it does.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
When you ask someone else to go out on a limb for you to secure a recruit.... you better play them, or you burn a relationship. So the Chez just think that sooner or later betting on Armani is gonna hit. If he benches him, then he burns a relationship and Armani will definitely never hit. And OOOOOOOHHHH boy is it gonna hit big when it does.

Maybe so but why redshirt him if he ain't going to develop him, it's beyond me. SMH

Sanchez splits the possessions up until he has an excuse to drop Max. I doubt we will see Max again, no matter how Armani's returns diminish.

I am truely hopefull that Armani can do something on this next drive. But deep down I know we have already seen his best and it’s just diminishing returns.

Simply amazing win and effort, I thought UNR was going for 60 tonight after 1st qtr! Team never gave up, something to be happy about and F UNR to boot!

Good call!!
Hey no better than the play calling this staff has done this season lol. After watching what happened last night it I was actually angry. Where the hell was this play and effort the rest of this season!? We're they keeping this in their back pocket? play calling was actually decent tonight and Mr Rodgers actually completed his passes and dare i say looked halfway decent out there! Wtf!? Good hard fought win last night. Good job

Not taking nothing away from the win but the weather helped us . Both teams had to deal with the weather but that played in our hand. We played hard should have finished the season 3-0. I have not been that excited about any UNLV game in a few years. Glad I went.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT