ADVERTISEMENT

BYU's QB Situation

reagan21

Rebel Legend
Sep 8, 2009
It seems BYU's coaches have tried to do what WE did to Fresno State 2 weeks ago. Have them think it's Rogers or Palandech all week and then throw in Stanton.

I bet they start Critchlow and give Kody Wilstead a shot as well and Hoge won't play. Maybe their true running QB, Kaftentzis, comes in to play wildcat packages on 1-2 series. Wilstead and Critchlow are both throwing QB's with very little mobility. Hoge WAS a mobile QB with a subpar arm. Maybe have the defense prepare for a read option this week in hopes we won't be able to modify the defense to stop a pass heavy offense.

If you can't tell, I REALLY want this win. It's just another win on our way to a bowl and I love beating BYU, mostly because of the fans.

I don't care who bypuke puts on the field; I just want a W to get closer to an December bowl date! Can't wait for the game tomorrow night.

Like I have said in another thread, no huddle offense from UNLV is the answer. It will screw up their timing..

Like I have said in another thread, no huddle offense from UNLV is the answer. It will screw up their timing..

No offense but that is a horrible idea. UNLV playing no huddle on offense won't screw up their timing. It will put our defense on the field more. A defense that is banged up and missing players in the LB corps and secondary. We need to control the clock and run the ball. They can't stop the run. The more time our offense is on the field the better.

Reactions: dcut03
No offense but that is a horrible idea. UNLV playing no huddle on offense won't screw up their timing. It will put our defense on the field more. A defense that is banged up and missing players in the LB corps and secondary. We need to control the clock and run the ball. They can't stop the run. The more time our offense is on the field the better.

The one thing that has helped the defense more than anything else the past 2 games (Wins, mind you), have been SLOWING the offense and giving the defense more time to breath.

The defense has been gassed at the end of games. Keep em Fresh.

I don't mean a hurry up offense. I meant something like the Patriots run . Fast but not hurry, unless the defense is completely discombobulated then yeah...

I don't mean a hurry up offense. I meant something like the Patriots run . Fast but not hurry, unless the defense is completely discombobulated then yeah...

"Unless the defense is completely discombobulated" Well.............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT