ADVERTISEMENT

Another DL Transfer…

Arroyo said he added 32 new players to roster.

Anyone by chance have a list?

The class was about 18 in February. Curious who we’ve added since then 🤔

What does that mean, “didn’t make it to UNLV”?

Did he get poached or kicked off the team before the season even started? Very vague reporting.

What does that mean, “didn’t make it to UNLV”?

Did he get poached or kicked off the team before the season even started? Very vague reporting.
You can’t get kicked off a team if you never were on the team in the first place.

It doesn’t appear that he is on any college roster at the moment. I’d assume he’s headed to JC?

Arroyo said he added 32 new players to roster.

Anyone by chance have a list?

The class was about 18 in February. Curious who we’ve added since then 🤔
Not a full list, but here is a list of newcomers that weren’t part of the original 18. Some have been discussed in various threads, some have not. I don’t think Aidan Robbins (Louisville RB transfer) was part of the original 18, but left him off because I wasn’t sure and didn’t have time to look.

High School
Ryan Tuaolo - LB - St Bosco (CA). Says he chose UNLV over Boise St

JC
Keith Conley - OLB
DJ Heckard - OLB
Andrew Wimmer - RB

Transfers
Jordyn Morgan - DB - Iowa St
Ryan Keeler - DL - Rutgers
DJ Stuckey - OL - Cal Poly
Daego Albert - DB - Northern Colorado
L’Cier Luter - DL - Northern Colorado

In theory there should be 5 additional names (or 6 if Arroyo didn’t include Masters in the 32 number). That weren’t on the signing day list or previous transfer list. I may try and figure out who they are when I have more time.

Not a full list, but here is a list of newcomers that weren’t part of the original 18. Some have been discussed in various threads, some have not. I don’t think Aidan Robbins (Louisville RB transfer) was part of the original 18, but left him off because I wasn’t sure and didn’t have time to look.

High School
Ryan Tuaolo - LB - St Bosco (CA). Says he chose UNLV over Boise St

JC
Keith Conley - OLB
DJ Heckard - OLB
Andrew Wimmer - RB

Transfers
Jordyn Morgan - DB - Iowa St
Ryan Keeler - DL - Rutgers
DJ Stuckey - OL - Cal Poly
Daego Albert - DB - Northern Colorado
L’Cier Luter - DL - Northern Colorado

In theory there should be 5 additional names (or 6 if Arroyo didn’t include Masters in the 32 number). That weren’t on the signing day list or previous transfer list. I may try and figure out who they are when I have more time.
Heckard looks to be a good pick up. Was originally committed to Arizona st coming out of high school. Local kid from faith. Had offers from San Diego st and Utah. Daego Albert we originally offered out of high school 3 star safety.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Guessing didn't qualify academically.. Randy Masters just tweeted that he's committed to Texas Southern yesterday. Given all the power five offers and committing to unlv, this seems like a step down. I think everyone is speculating the same thing, maybe his grades didn't come through? What a shame. He would have been a big weapon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT