ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Air Force Academy

I have been watching for some hints as to Coach O approach to this game vs AFA. He have been very vague about his prediction and confidence. Last year AFA beat UNLV to the pulp at 42-7. Coach O did seems to know the scores from last year and he is very careful to release his plans against AFA.

Air Force is always a disciplined team, but this year under Odom, I believe UNLV is the more disciplined team.
You should never and never think anyone in the MWC or the notion more disciplined than the AFA academy. Dont ever think or wish that it is true. Your chance hitting the Powerball chances are greater than the probability than any school outside of the academy displine issue.You will never win a discipline challenge against schools like Army, Navy, and AFA schools.
We do have more highly rated talents. Coach O is using his talents to win games.

I just cannot predict any sort of blowout. I know that they have been struggling, and we keep getting better. But this is a big game for both teams. They are at home, the room for error is very slim now. I see them bouncing back after the past 2 weeks.

I still feel like we win, but it is hard for me to predict a victory more that 10 points.

I just cannot predict any sort of blowout. I know that they have been struggling, and we keep getting better. But this is a big game for both teams. They are at home, the room for error is very slim now. I see them bouncing back after the past 2 weeks.

I still feel like we win, but it is hard for me to predict a victory more that 10 points.
I don’t care the margin as long as we win. I’ve been pacing since 6 am.

48-45 Rebels ....How about a little win in OT for the Rebels....Can't wait...

Less than one minute into the game

Oh shit, Maiava to White is going to be there all day

Reactions: 220reb
Perfect pass. We haven't had a quarterback to do that. Can make that throw in a while at least consistently

A better throw on that DeJesus pass and it's a touchdown

Bad execution on a few offensive series and stupid penalty allowed a solid drive by AF. Tie game Gotta play smarter against AF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT