ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Air Force Academy

The adjustments we make game after game going into the second half is astonishing. If we beat san jose state.. Odom has to be coach of the year.

Reactions: RebelSoldat
Not complaining, just wondering what happened to White. And Ballungay in 2nd half? I didn't see White make a catch in the second half and they were using the other tight end. On the passing plays
I think White had at least 3 catches for around 50 yds in the 2nd half. He was targeted at least 2 more times. They were still going to him.

Ballungay not so much. We were running slot of 2 TE formations and Earls was getting those targets in the 2nd half.

There is gotta be an investigation into these referees attitudes for this game. There is no way that this is fair by any stupid imagination.

Reactions: LINEBACKER_U
There is gotta be an investigation into these referees attitudes for this game. There is no way that this is fair by any stupid imagination.
Who’s going to investigate them? The same people that paid (or blackmailed) them to give the game to AF? Lol
I dunno know man, this is stupidly ridiculous. Somebody need to kick them out off their profession. That main ref on road mother*cker should be banned for life.

I rarely if ever complain about officiating because it usually evens itself out.

But that roughing the passer was an absolutely egregious call.

You can't tell me AF didn't hold once the entire game..
That was a rough game. I cannot believe how rough that game was. Glad UNV won. That was tough to win.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Really, Bull? That is all you can say about these officials?

I said they were bad. Hated the roughing the passer, it was an absolutely awful call . Didn't like the holding on the TD run. The lineman downfield call I think was right. Have to go back and look again. Thought AF got a generous spot on 4th down. The PI call was correct, you could see the tug on jersey. Thought they missed two holding calls and a blow to Maiava's head.

They were really bad.

UNLV have two TD's play that was negated. It would end the game.

Yet some how this team managed to win this game. F*ck the officials and the NCAA if they down investigate this shit.

how is it Maiava’s fault? The refs wiped out two TDs on BS questionable penalties. We need to be concerned about the refs going down the stretch. The MWC calling things in!
He played much better second half but he had 2 first half picks and was very fortunate not to have 3 or 4. But he showed good mental toughness not giving up.

Well down 24-7 I thought they were finished. There is a lot to be impressed with and not sure which impressed me more. The mental toughness of the team down 17 points. The halftime adjustments and shutting them out the second half after getting gashed in the first. Scoring three TD’s on one drive thanks to penalties but having the ability to forget it and keep pressing forward. Maiava throwing several bad passes in the first half but doesn’t let it affect him and keeps going out there and slinging it.

Well down 24-7 I thought they were finished. There is a lot to be impressed with and not sure which impressed me more. The mental toughness of the team down 17 points. The halftime adjustments and shutting them out the second half after getting gashed in the first. Scoring three TD’s on one drive thanks to penalties but having the ability to forget it and keep pressing forward. Maiava throwing several bad passes in the first half but doesn’t let it affect him and keeps going out there and slinging it.
Oh no not me, in the first half score..no sir. Not me. I knew that scores was fictitious made up by the clowns in stripes.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
That resilience is an intangible that is incredibly powerful and I feel like that is at the very crux of this year’s success. Doesn’t mean you will win every game, but it means you have the mindset to win every game. That’s the type of team building I want.

That resilience is an intangible that is incredibly powerful and I feel like that is at the very crux of this year’s success. Doesn’t mean you will win every game, but it means you have the mindset to win every game. That’s the type of team building I want.
Yes and that no matter the lead they now have to truly believe they are still in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT