ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Air Force Academy

I am telling you man, just kick their heads when they dive for the Rebs legs.

We have shot our wad on this season, AFA and SJSU are legitimate and out of our reach, especially if this is how our D is going to play. Still a good year because we are not losers but we got exposed today!

Newsflash. We aren't that good.
We are solid. I never thought this was a t25 team. By UNLV standards, really good, but the standards are insanely low for UNLV football.

They gave them a shot at a championship and fell short. Don’t know about you, I can live with that as progress in year one. Not happy at all with this loss, but from a macro view … really good season all things considered.

We are solid. I never thought this was a t25 team. By UNLV standards, really good, but the standards are insanely low for UNLV football.

They gave them a shot at a championship and fell short. Don’t know about you, I can live with that as progress in year one. Not happy at all with this loss, but from a macro view … really good season all things considered.
We can beat the bad teams. That's a start, something to build on. But people were getting way too carried away with all that.

Reactions: rebel5280
Geez, gave up 27 points in a half to a run-based offense. Offense and defense need to clear out their heads and refocus. I like how they sped up the offense at the end of the 2nd half. Kept AF on their heels. Defense needs to step it up and give our offense a chance to get back in this game. We need TDs and hold them to field goals at most.

Air Force said - we are going to take everything away, beat us if you got it in you freshman … and for a play, he burned them.

They’ve completely diffused our running game, forcing Maiava to beat us.

It’s not a bad play to force everything on a freshman.

But their OLINE really opened up things. UNLV went all out early and did well. But tiring. AFA is crushing us at the lines. And it affords them the ability to throw basketball jumpshot passes for 25 yard gains.

100% on this Joe. Still hoping for a strong showing the second half but overall a good season. Good thing is I don't think the coaching staff nor players are accepting the current number of wins as mission accomplished. All of their remaining games - whether 2 or 3 - are meaningful.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Listen 2 bad in receptions, Costly penalties. Is tiring out our defense. It plays into air force scheme.

Reactions: 220reb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT