ADVERTISEMENT

2024 MWC Top Paid Coaches

Outside Brennan who they're overpaying and Norvell who they overpaid to get, this isn't surprising list... Odom is still highly paid and I'm sure we will hear about a pay bump post bowl season...

SDSU over paid for sure though..

Without some sort of extension, Odom's salary will increase to 2.0 million in 2025, I thought it was going to bump every year, but it is every other year. Up to 2.25 in 2027
This figure does not account for his MW championship bonus, his COY bonus, and his bowl game bonus. Which will bump his 2023 money to 1.875 mil

Without some sort of extension, Odom's salary will increase to 2.0 million in 2025, I thought it was going to bump every year, but it is every other year. Up to 2.25 in 2027
This figure does not account for his MW championship bonus, his COY bonus, and his bowl game bonus. Which will bump his 2023 money to 1.875 mil
But, we all agree, his current salary is a steal for what he has accomplished and the admin had to do something to keep him and CM, yes?

It is actually 1.9 because you have to add the $25k that they gave him for his moving expenses on top of his salary.

Reactions: dcut03
As far as compensation goes for Coach O goes I think Eric Harper got this. Like I said early, it is the coordinators salaries that we need to worry about. Michael Scherer, Brennan Marion's, and our ST Coach's salaries need to be on par with national average.

Reactions: reagan21 and 220reb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT