ADVERTISEMENT

First Look

I guess I should have said that Kruger either needs to make the NCAA tournament this next season, or he should be gone.
100%….That was supposed to be the ultimatum for last year (season 3). Then the first game of the season was a terrible quad 4 loss and it was all she wrote for an at large. Let’s not even speak about AF.

We’re just wasting time at this point.

First Look

Well, I think it should be an at large … not a 6th place finish and winning the MWCT to get the bid. Earn it over the course of the season with quality play, not over 3 days where luck plays an important part. I want to get there, beggars can’t be choosers, but want to earn it. Four years in, sorry, but you need to earn your keep.
If he keeps improving with one more win per year, it could take another 2-3 years, and that is not good enough. If he wins the MWC and gets in, that would probably get Kruger a pass, but I agree that they need to get to the NCAA by winning all year long not getting lucky at the end.

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Biden is clueless, Trump incessantly blabs and goes on tangents …. Kamala is a low IQ cackle queen who is doing to the same thing as Biden did last time, hiding underground. Now the VP is doing the same thing. Scared to debate. When these people open their mouths, they lose ground. Trump included. It’s a gross circus.

But at least Trump and his VP are willing to actually debate. Other side just hides. I think it would be a glorious explosion of idiocy when it happens though.
This difference is that the economy was far better off under President Trump. We have seen medical cost soar, car insurance rates soar (my rate has more than doubled), housing cost soar, gas cost soar, food cost soar, illegals entering the country soar, homeless on the streets soar, etc..... All that matters to me is what he does for this country and myself, and it really doesn't matter what his personality is in regards to the bottom line of doing the job. With a bigot and racist like Kamala, I think we will be in for a rough ride that will take this counter into a much deeper hole which could cause us to enter another major recession.

First Look

Jailen Bedford averaged 14ppg for Oral Roberts so he should be a solid starter alongside Dedan. I can see Jaden Henley starting also. He averaged 8ppg as a sophomore in the Big East so going to the MWC should give him another couple buckets per game. Whaley should be good for 14-15ppg for us. Dedan could be averaging 18 a game. I worry a bit about our bench. I think Hill and Hicks will be solid for us but we have to have another guy really step up. I don't think we'll be a disaster but I also don't expect anything out of the norm from the past few years. Probably a finish anywhere from 4th-7th.
Considering UNLV finished in fourth one game out of third last season, finishing 4th-7th this next season should include walking papers for Kruger. If they can't finish at least 3rd or better in his fourth season as the head coach, then he most likely has already hit his plateau as head coach.
Reactions: Rebel Hoya

First Look

I’m upset that we don’t recruit at a higher level. And we don’t schedule at a higher level. I do believe we have an average head coach. That being said, I believe we will be better than most people think. Maybe even over achieving a bit. However, if we don’t have a really big, exciting year, I believe we need a coaching change. Kevin is making this much harder than it needs to be. We should be very good EVERY year. Being happy about the NIT last year aint gonna cut it…

First Look

Jailen Bedford averaged 14ppg for Oral Roberts so he should be a solid starter alongside Dedan. I can see Jaden Henley starting also. He averaged 8ppg as a sophomore in the Big East so going to the MWC should give him another couple buckets per game. Whaley should be good for 14-15ppg for us. Dedan could be averaging 18 a game. I worry a bit about our bench. I think Hill and Hicks will be solid for us but we have to have another guy really step up. I don't think we'll be a disaster but I also don't expect anything out of the norm from the past few years. Probably a finish anywhere from 4th-7th.

First Look

Isn’t this year 3?

Im sure the AD wants “more” this season and I do think it’s the bar.

Kevin has been around. He knows the score. AD has made moves before, he knows what’s up.

It’s a make or break year and I don’t think gray comes into play.
This next season will be the fourth season, but I think the AD put getting football moved forward as the first priority. I do believe that UNLV basketball must take another step forward in order for Kruger to keep his job at the end of this season upcoming.

First Look

This is the product in year 4 and this is acceptable? An at large bid is not even a consideration and the AD is okay with this!? We have a coach that is in way over his head and it’s just status quo by the athletic department. Thanks UNLV for taking pride in the program.
This year could shape into… A. We play above our collective heads or B. We fire him due to the same old, same old. I’m thinking it’s going to be the letter B!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT