ADVERTISEMENT

Game 1 Uniforms

Also the shoulder stripe look seems to be a generic Nike template that many teams are using this season.
Reality is that is likely the case. We aren't at the level where Nike is gonna give us that type of love if they are pushing out a new style or base. Undoubtedly we could have paid for something different, but if that's what our deal with Nike gets us, I get it....

I actually kind of like that stripe. It does suck that that's the new Nike base for their non-faves.
Reactions: LVRebel2000

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Houston

I think when UNLV is in no man’s land, 4th and 5 from the 32 yard line, UNLV will go for it. We will miss some FGs this year, but we will have more going for it on 4th down, too.

And I don’t think UNLV will have a great defense … but I think it will surprise and actually be pretty good. Better than most of us expect. They won’t shut anybody out … but I don’t think they’re going to outright blow games either.
I agree. I just think things can get sloppy in the first game of the season, and both teams are also good enough and probably evenly matched in terms of talent. So I just don't see this being a high scoring affair like many here. Especially in the rain which is very likely

OT: Hypocrisy in politics

Right? It quickly glosses over everything that is really going on …

And the response to anyone against it will always be the same …. But, der, um … but Trump!

That’s not anything of substance. Tell us what you are going to do … and saying you’ll undo all of the things that you did the past four years, not exactly a ringing endorsement of your abilities.
I dont believe they have anything of substance.. They have been running since 2016 on the "orange man bad" just in different forms... This newer version is "Not Going Back" vs a few months ago "Threat to Democracy"...

You think this might be satire or embellishment … it’s not. Anybody that thinks things are better now than they were, they’re lying to you and themselves. It’s demonstrable at every turn.

When are people going to wake up and realize they’ve been played? That “their party” slid so far past what they once believed in … to complete lunacy …. So many things, probably everything … how are your eyes so damn closed? And no, this isn’t an endorsement for Trump or the republicans, the positioning of the current Dems is far more absurd and nonsensical that it’s ever been in history.

Login to view embedded media
This commercial was spot on.

F*cked and F*cked a little less.
I was much happier and much better off under the last administration. My son makes a crazy good salary and couldn't even buy a decent house where he currently lives. The cost of insurance (up over 100%), fuel (up 40%) rent (doubled), homes (doubled), cars (50%+), groceries (30%+), and everything else has sky rocketed while the average salary has gone up maybe 10-20% at best in the last 3.5 years. I will take President Trump any day over the current administration that is running us into the ground while making friends and family rich and giving away the house to illegals! If it is so great, why is the middle class leaving California by the millions while they are being replaced by illegals? Both parties are out for themselves, but I believe President Trump is really not part of the party system!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT