ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How come no one has brought this topic up?

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
Seems like everyone on here loves to talk about controversial stuff and argue. How come no one has brought the Josh Giddey situation up yet?

21 year old NBA guy with a 15 year old girl. It’s a crappy situation all around. Girl could very easily lie about being 15, saying she was 18 … it’s just a bad look all the way around.
Similar situation to the SS for the TB Rays (Franco) this past year. These dudes got millions of dollars and mess around with young girls. Brutal

Similar situation to the SS for the TB Rays (Franco) this past year. These dudes got millions of dollars and mess around with young girls. Brutal
And the girls know it … like I said, crappy situation. If he knew, that’s one issue. If he didn’t, it’s another. And if she’s lying to try and catch some dollars … he should be smarter for sure. But 21, loaded, I don’t know when the hormones calm down in guys, but it ain’t 21.

Still, he’s gotta think and should know these potential pitfalls way ahead of time.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Seems like everyone on here loves to talk about controversial stuff and argue. How come no one has brought the Josh Giddey situation up yet?
Good question!
It would be more of a story if it was Lamar Jackson!

This will get swept under the rug just like the player from the Av’s who deserted his team during the playoffs and fled back to Russia. That was crazy but nobody really discussed it here at all!

21 year old NBA guy with a 15 year old girl. It’s a crappy situation all around. Girl could very easily lie about being 15, saying she was 18 … it’s just a bad look all the way around.

Oh I thought she was 17.

Also had no idea who the guy was until the story came out. Totally forgot about it shortly after until this thread.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Oh I thought she was 17.

Also had no idea who the guy was until the story came out. Totally forgot about it shortly after until this thread.
I’m not exactly sure of her age. Thought I read 15 somewhere. If she’s 17, isn’t that beyond age of consent in most states?

But if I’m the dad, he’s going to have a permanent hitch in his jumpshot. And she’s going to have problems too.

I’m not exactly sure of her age. Thought I read 15 somewhere. If she’s 17, isn’t that beyond age of consent in most states?

But if I’m the dad, he’s going to have a permanent hitch in his jumpshot. And she’s going to have problems too.

Was he picking her up after school at her High School or did he meet her in a bar where she used a fake ID to get in?

I dont know the circumstances?

And the girls know it … like I said, crappy situation. If he knew, that’s one issue. If he didn’t, it’s another. And if she’s lying to try and catch some dollars … he should be smarter for sure. But 21, loaded, I don’t know when the hormones calm down in guys, but it ain’t 21.

Still, he’s gotta think and should know these potential pitfalls way ahead of time.
47..it happens

Some shenanigans though… there is no connection to him and Newport CA where the girl lives except….. his agent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT