ADVERTISEMENT

Boxing Thread

Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
Haney wins. I probably had it closer than most, I scored it 116-113 for Devin. Honestly not interested in a rematch, it'll probably end the same way. That Lightweight division is loaded.

Reactions: RebelScrub
The Monster wasn't messing around this time, that was a thrashing. Inoue doesn't have much competition at 118, I guess he could annihilate Paul Butler and unify all the titles, then maybe go up to 122 and fight Fulton or Akhmadaliev.

So I been following the Puerto Rican heavyweight hype job known as Berlanga. Top Rank is grooming him very slowly.
He’s fighting tonight.

who you got?

Dude bro, haven’t been able to watch boxing. Been clubbing at Carnival Court at Harrah’s getting on fat 46 year old poon.

Alright Jake Paul vs Hasim Rhaman Jr.

Jr is going to have to hit 200. That’s not fair at all. He’s gonna be like Oscar when he fought Pacquiao. a skeleton.

Easy Money on Paul.

I don't follow boxing nearly as close as I used to, but there's a couple fights I'd pay to see.........

Spence-Crawford
Fury-Usyk
Inoue vs a top dog, unfortunately there aren't any near him, unless he goes up 10+ lbs.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I don't follow boxing nearly as close as I used to, but there's a couple fights I'd pay to see.........

Spence-Crawford
Fury-Usyk
Inoue vs a top dog, unfortunately there aren't any near him, unless he goes up 10+ lbs.
Who u got next week..Clanelo vs GGG?

I got GGG in the upset!!

Guys..ton of boxing this weekend.

Kambosas vs Haney 2

Clarissa Shields vs Some British chick..

Makaela vs Baumgartner..

but the undercard..my god, these two beauties take the cake. I think it’s bookworm that mentioned, “noodle strings”. Gonna try and wake up for this one.

Then Wilder is fighting Sunday. Even though he got thrashed against Fury..can never count out his killer right hand.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Guys..ton of boxing this weekend.

Kambosas vs Haney 2

Clarissa Shields vs Some British chick..

Makaela vs Baumgartner..

but the undercard..my god, these two beauties take the cake. I think it’s bookworm that mentioned, “noodle strings”. Gonna try and wake up for this one.

Then Wilder is fighting Sunday. Even though he got thrashed against Fury..can never count out his killer right hand.

Wilder's problem is that he's never improved. Never added any layers to his game.

He's the same fighter now as he was 10 fights into his career.

He has the great equalizer in punching power but he's so one dimensional.

Tommy Hearns was similiar guy. Tall and huge right hand.

Difference was, Tommy developed wrinkles to his game. Became a better boxer (using his legs, jabbing more effectively later in his career). Added a nasty left hook to the body as well.

Wilder....Paw paw paw with the jab right hand. That's it.

Wilder's problem is that he's never improved. Never added any layers to his game.

He's the same fighter now as he was 10 fights into his career.

He has the great equalizer in punching power but he's so one dimensional.

Tommy Hearns was similiar guy. Tall and huge right hand.

Difference was, Tommy developed wrinkles to his game. Became a better boxer (using his legs, jabbing more effectively later in his career). Added a nasty left hook to the body as well.

Wilder....Paw paw paw with the jab right hand. That's it.
Yes, his style is very ugly to watch.

I watched a little bit of the fight with the women this afternoon.

clarissa is probably GOAT. She’s fought in both MMA and boxing. That’s an amazing feat if you ask me.

I missed the fight underneath. The one I was raving about..

American invasion.

Yikes..I thought the knockout was a little bit suspect.

But it’s heavyweight punches, we’re talking about.

too many sports going on.. great weekend!!

Good to see Caleb Plant back in action.

him vs the good charlo brother would be a good fight.

Dude guys..Lomanchenko is fighting tomorrow.

I thought he was fighting the Russians in the Ukraine. Well he was but he is also back in boxing.

Who do you guys have? He’s a little older and there’s a ton of ring rust since he lost to Teofimo. I thought Loma came back too late after a slow start.

I have never seen the other guy fight.

It’s ring rust and age. Lomanchenko is a phenomenal fighter he might have slowed downhill

Dude, Jake Paul vs old man Anderson Silva..

dude, Anderson Silva isn’t a exactly a bad boxer, he’s just old.

fury vs Chisora 3.

I never saw the first two.

Fury gave him payday, nice 10 rounds and made 25 million, now it's time to unify the belts fighting Usryk.
Joyce is interesting guy very slow gets hit but as good skills and. An punch.

Sad news.. The Honorable Mills lane passed away today.

Probably the best referee in boxing history!! No non sense, straight down the line. Had his own Judge show..

I actually remember his face when he saw that Tyson bit Holyfield..TWICE!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT