ADVERTISEMENT

Zavier Carter in portal?

giphy.gif

Maybe safest bet is to assume everyone is in the portal.

And be excited when they are not.
This is a great way to look at it. Coaching has to suck these days. Not only do you have to still recruit, you have to re-recruit your entire team. It still baffles me that 2 to 4 yr deals aren't being made... anywhere. So it seems.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
This is a great way to look at it. Coaching has to suck these days. Not only do you have to still recruit, you have to re-recruit your entire team. It still baffles me that 2 to 4 yr deals aren't being made... anywhere. So it seems.
If coaches don’t have ulcers just from roster instability, they have stomachs of steel.

If coaches don’t have ulcers just from roster instability, they have stomachs of steel.
It is a lot easier to be stressed out with a 7-8 figure yearly salary, than to be stressed out at a 100-200K a year job in management. On top of that if you are fired as a manager you typically get very little if any severance, while the coaches walk out with millions!

It is a lot easier to be stressed out with a 7-8 figure yearly salary, than to be stressed out at a 100-200K a year job in management. On top of that if you are fired as a manager you typically get very little if any severance, while the coaches walk out with millions!
Well, yeah, you, me and everyone else would love to have those problems.

But it’s not like it used to be either. It’s frustration on steroids now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT