ADVERTISEMENT

Uzan

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
Milos Uzan is in the portal. This one is actually someone that you should keep an eye on. For those that follow me on Twitter, this was hinted at a couple of weeks ago. Every ounce of effort should be focused on not messing this and Jefferson up.

Last edited:
I was wondering about this one. I could see him as an off the ball guard so I think he would mesh with DJ any insight on to the huge drop in 3FG % this year? Do you think he would be a good complement to DJ?

I was wondering about this one. I could see him as an off the ball guard so I think he would mesh with DJ any insight on to the huge drop in 3FG % this year? Do you think he would be a good complement to DJ?
He would be the best player to slot alongside DJ imo.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Also another thing to add; Texas Tech is very high on Uzan and has been. If I had to handicap it right now, its us and Texas Tech. No idea on the numbers/figures yet or what other schools will jump into the mix.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
insight on to the huge drop in 3FG % this year?

More attempts with more minutes. I've followed him through H.S. and from afar at Oklahoma. Loved his H.S. performance and was bummed we didn't get him. The current problem is he didn't progress in his Soph year. The small bump in points is due to more minutes. I think his shooting % is what you can expect. Perhaps a little bump due to less competition, but the MWC does have some good defending teams. IMO, there are better candidates out there. We need players who can drain three's. That is the direction of the game of basketball.

insight on to the huge drop in 3FG % this year?

More attempts with more minutes. I've followed him through H.S. and from afar at Oklahoma. Loved his H.S. performance and was bummed we didn't get him. The current problem is he didn't progress in his Soph year. The small bump in points is due to more minutes. I think his shooting % is what you can expect. Perhaps a little bump due to less competition, but the MWC does have some good defending teams. IMO, there are better candidates out there. We need players who can drain three's. That is the direction of the game of basketball.
Agreed!

Kevin has to hit it out of the park or it’s adios!
Get guys who can drain it, quick release, hand in the face type shooters to flank DJ!

Milos Uzan is in the portal. This one is actually someone that you should keep an eye on. For those that follow me on Twitter, this was hinted at a couple of weeks ago. Every ounce of effort should be focused on not messing this and Jefferson up.
As someone who is not an insider, I think that he would be one of the better fits for UNLV, without the baggage or fit issues of of Pop or Kyeron.

what is your twitter handle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT