ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread WYOMING GAME THREAD

For whatever it is worth, defense played great against a bigger and better NW team last week.

This game got out of control starting with drive #2. 1986 pretty much nailed it earlier in the thread.

They did. For a half

They are right around 100 in total defense. Its the same crap..

Welp, anybody up for boxing?

Not how I wanna spend my Saturday but hey..we’re Rebels and this school loves wasting our time like they have for the past 20..I repeat 20 years.

Should be interesting to watch Oblad get fed to the wolves.

This season is up in smoke

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Welp, anybody up for boxing?

Not how I wanna spend my Saturday but hey..we’re Rebels and this school loves wasting our time like they have for the past 20..I repeat 20 years.

Should be interesting to watch Oblad get fed to the wolves.

This season is up in smoke

Yeah...Sanchez decides to set Oblad up in a no-win situation: come in and pass, kid. By the way...youre in the middle of nowhere and the wind is gusting to 32 mph.

Best of luck!

Reactions: 220reb
Look at this way we are the best in the nation when it comes to passes being deflected

Reactions: rorebel24
Problem I see so far with putting Oblad in, we pretty much have gone away from running at all. Cannot be that one-dimensional/predictable.

Lol. Sarcasm? Either way, I like the ball this kid throw .

All say this after watching him for two Spring camps.

Has a good arm. Good accuracy.

Struggles a bit with pressure...

He really never did anything to separate himself from other QBs..

He'll have some moments...

But not sure he's the answer.

At least not this year..

Team player Armani looks like he doesn’t care now that he’s out of the game. Not exactly a leader but I never thought he was, anyway. He always wanted to be the star and keep the ball more often than handing off.

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
we suck before I went to UNLV we suck when I went to UNLV we suck after I graduated from UNLV. And we still suck a generation after. UNLV Football the gift that keeps on giving .

All say this after watching him for two Spring camps.

Has a good arm. Good accuracy.

Struggles a bit with pressure...

He really never did anything to separate himself from other QBs..

He'll have some moments...

But not sure he's the answer.

At least not this year..

Well, I mean...its not seeming like we have a playbook built for him on the fly...

Team player Armani looks like he doesn’t care now that he’s out of the game. Not exactly a leader but I never thought he was, anyway. He always wanted to be the star and keep the ball more often than handing off.

I don't expect him to be happy, but...Yeah not a good look.

UNLV doesn’t have QB, the program is bottom feeder in MWC, it doesn’t matter, Sanchez is gone in 8 games. Let’s see who next coach is, at least we have facilities now, need a coach!

Reactions: Rebel_Luv
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT