ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread WYOMING GAME THREAD

game over boys
this game was always gonna be about who could get a stop or two on defense. Sanchez is done!

Time to put in K.O. ! Either way if we leave in A.R., without Williams in the game our Odds went down ! :flush:

Don't know if anyone here listens to "Technically Correct With Tyler Bischoff" but he threw out some crazy numbers as far as where UNLV and WYO ranks in passing/QB numbers in the MWC:

INT by Rodgers he has no clue passing, can’t read a defense at all. Good news 8 games remaining with Sanchez.

Passing is so hard for us. Hoenstly, I would take a losing season if we just had a QB that could sling it all over the field. I mean, these games are so boring.

I feel like Im in a time warp back to the 50's with this crap. The game is set up these days to protect QBs to pass and make the game offensive...

Is there any chance they let Armani throw again on this last drive? I'm thinking run, run, run to end the half.

Getting Oblad into a game on the road...with 27 mph winds...and down by 16 when everyone knows he's passing...not a recipe for success.

Not fair to put this young man into that spot.

Remember when I said pump the breaks about all the talk of 'Skipper getting his guys for his system'

About that...

Remember when I said pump the breaks about all the talk of 'Skipper getting his guys for his system'

About that...
For whatever it is worth, defense played great against a bigger and better NW team last week.

This game got out of control starting with drive #2. 1986 pretty much nailed it earlier in the thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT