ADVERTISEMENT

Workouts...

RedCannon

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2006
Austin, TX
Anyone happen to know how the workouts are going? - How much have the current players dug in and got to work. I don't need details, but effort and energy vs. previous years is all. Solid effort was probably put in before, but I hope they are realizing and feeling a new level. I feel like the new seasoned staff is going to have the homework done to make sure these young men are in the best possible position to make a play..., BUT have the players done the hard work now to make sure they come out on top when put in that position in the fall. I get pumped up just talking about it, but I can seriously see and feel some things shifting. I think we currently have the players to make some waves next year if they are at their fullest potential. From the little that I have seen on spring and other videos it looks like they are putting in some solid effort, but so are the rest of the teams we play. I hope they get done with a day and KNOW they have put in more effort than anyone that's going to step on the field against them - and feel hungry to wake up early the next day to add more distance. Okay, sorry about that... back to the post… Any news on if players want to win?

I think the guys are all heading home for a few weeks and most will return in a few weeks and begin conditioning and summer school. That is just going off of twitter, no real specifics but I anticipate this team under Keith Belton working really hard this summer in preparation for fall camp.

An article about the Strength Coach made him sound like he brings it 24/7. I'm hoping that he kicks some tail feathers whereas previous regimes didn't push players to their full ability.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT