ADVERTISEMENT

Who visiting this weekend?

They actually did very well the first two year recruiting under coach Arroyo. The third year is hard to determine because most of the players were transfers, and they do not include transfers into the rating of a team. They need to fix the team rating system now that the transfer portal is such a huge part of recruiting.

Portal is absolutely insane this year, over 700 in 2 days (Mon and Tuesday I believe). There will be a lot of options, gotta get to work!

I think next year, the rule changes and guys will be allowed one immediate transfer, if they enter portal a 2nd time they have to sit a year. That might slow it down some/might be why is so crazy this year.

I thought it was one free transfer. The second would have to be a grad transfer or sit

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Except I think NIL will typically target the 5* HS recruit, more than the 4* RS Sophomore with zero reps to date.
No so true. I won’t name specific names or his school but it factored into at least one player’s decision who I know.

I think that NIL matters more once they realize that they may not get that NFL/NBA contract immediately.

The portal change is a nudge a good direction for programs and, I'll posit, for young people learning to put more thought and less emotion into transfer decisions and their consequences. Basically, less instant gratification.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
No so true. I won’t name specific names or his school but it factored into at least one player’s decision who I know.

I think that NIL matters more once they realize that they may not get that NFL/NBA contract immediately.
Two letters. U and M. Am I close?

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT