ADVERTISEMENT

Which Bryce was better..Bryce Dejean-Jones or Bryce Hamilton?

Which Bryce was better?

• Total voters

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
This is a tough one..

Both solid players. Discuss tangibles and intangibles.

RIP BDJ..

This may be recency bias but I went with Hamilton. The run he has been on recently has been so much fun to watch. The team has grown around him but he is by far the most important player on the team. He is getting so much attention from the opposing team but still continues put up big numbers.

BDJ had more overall talent around him imo so the situations arent apples to apples in comparing who is better.

I think its close.... but I had to go with Hamilton.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Loved BDJ. But if we are talking about as a rebel, I’m not sure that there’s much of a case for anyone other than Hamilton. I’m what most of you would consider young. Can’t speak on anything before the Lon days but since then I haven’t seen a rebel as unstoppable as Hamilton is right now. I don’t think BDJ was anywhere near as dominant as Hamilton is this year. Hamilton has 8ppg over BDJ this season. Hamilton lacks two inches on BDJ as well making it even more impressive. BDJ won some games for us, but he also lost some for us. Weirdly, at least this year, I don’t know that I have felt like a loss was ever Hamilton’s fault.

Yikes..prime BDJ was really good as a Rebel.

Let’s see if BH makes the league and puts up decent numbers. Too bad he met his demise when he did. Hard to say one is “better” than the other if one is one of the top 300 in the world and the other is outside of that, no?

BH has made huge, huge strides. But he’s also been the best scorer on a team with no scorers at all for a few years.

Reactions: RebelScrub
If we’re talking UNLV, it’s definitely Hamilton. Even Massamba was better for UNLV than BDJ. BDJ was one of the leaders of the most underachieving rebel teams in our history. Not even close to as good a college player as Hamilton, Although he was a better defender.

If we’re not talking UNLV it doesn’t really matter. That’s like asking who’s the better play Christian Wood or Wink Adam’s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT