ADVERTISEMENT

When will Tony...

Rebelious1

Rebel Legend
Silver Member
Mar 4, 2004
fire Baer and LaRussa? The defense and special teams have been horrible since they got here. No excuses for tonight.

fire Baer and LaRussa? The defense and special teams have been horrible since they got here. No excuses for tonight.

If during the season there are changes then Cedric Cormier and Tony Samuel could be worthy of greater roles. Samuel has the experience and Cormier has been the MVP as far as I'm concerned when it comes to recruiting. Cormier deserves a lot of the credit that Hauck got for the 2013 bowl season - he recruited both Devante Davis and Tim Cornett.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Baer has coached at some pretty impressive schools. However, his defenses have never been good and he always gets washed out with the staff when the HC gets sacked. I'd like to see someone else brought in after this season before Tony gets sacked.

Reactions: dcut03
Baer has coached at some pretty impressive schools. However, his defenses have never been good and he always gets washed out with the staff when the HC gets sacked. I'd like to see someone else brought in after this season before Tony gets sacked.
Have you ever thought that Baer wants to run the defense a certain way, but Sanchez doesn't listen to his coordinators and wants things done his way only. Just maybe those coordinators looked around for jobs elsewhere after last season but couldn't find any, so they are still stuck at UNLV!

Did anyone get fired yet from the garbage bowl last weekend? At least the band conductor should be fired by now. It can't be a normal day at UNLV Athletics today.

Have you ever thought that Baer wants to run the defense a certain way, but Sanchez doesn't listen to his coordinators and wants things done his way only. Just maybe those coordinators looked around for jobs elsewhere after last season but couldn't find any, so they are still stuck at UNLV!

Sanchez's success (albeit lower level) and Baer's lack of stability as a DC speak louder than a blind statement about Sanchez holding down Baer. I'd worry about Cotton leaving though, since his kid is a GA at Pitt now after leaving UNLV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT