ADVERTISEMENT

WHATS NEXT?

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Ok your chance to play Commish.

(Provided Hawaii accepts the full membership offer)

You've got your 8 in all sports.

Do you stay put?

Add more? And Who?

How many?

Look at possible FB/BB only options?

I’d stand pat for the moment, and I definitely wouldn’t be pursuing adding ONE team as a long term solution to anything. Hawaii is already here and adding UTEP was probably the most palatable choice, aside from the Texas St thing.

I would probably look at adding a group of teams at the same time that help more strategically. Maybe it’s two football and two basketball or something like that. Just something that appears to be an actual plan versus just picking up whatever donkey is wandering the wilderness.

I’d stand pat for the moment, and I definitely wouldn’t be pursuing adding ONE team as a long term solution to anything. Hawaii is already here and adding UTEP was probably the most palatable choice, aside from the Texas St thing.

I would probably look at adding a group of teams at the same time that help more strategically. Maybe it’s two football and two basketball or something like that. Just something that appears to be an actual plan versus just picking up whatever donkey is wandering the wilderness.

That seems like a lot right? Not sure MWC numbers.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I'd consider the Montana schools if they wanted to bump up to FBS. Otherwise, I'd stand pat.

You add 2 schools, maybe football only for now, maybe not.. But you need to get to 10 to have a championship game. There's no way they're not going to want a Championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT