ADVERTISEMENT

News Syracuse at UNLV

Their strength (passing game) vs our defensive strength (secondary).

We've surrendered some yards (88th vs pass) but a lot of garbage time numbers. Rebs have been very good at causing turnovers and getting to the QB or at least pressuring.

Their Oline hasn't been particularly great.

Syracuse hasn't been great at stopping the run. Which is our strength.

Still think this will be highly competitive.

Probably a one score game.

Last edited:
I don't like my feeling, it's alot like last week's feeling, which turned out right, but historically ends up disasterously. We are going to more than cover and it won't come close to the spread. I think this game, like I thought last week, has a better chance of being more like Houston (and now Fresno) than it does of being like Kansas.

Like last week, my head was telling me bet everything I own on UNLV, which scares me, I don't like liking a team as much as I like the Rebels this week - which is what I felt last week. And I really wish I'd have put up everything I own last week. I'd have two gold plated Benz' this week.

I don't like my feeling, it's alot like last week's feeling, which turned out right, but historically ends up disasterously. We are going to more than cover and it won't come close to the spread. I think this game, like I thought last week, has a better chance of being more like Houston (and now Fresno) than it does of being like Kansas.

Like last week, my head was telling me bet everything I own on UNLV, which scares me, I don't like liking a team as much as I like the Rebels this week - which is what I felt last week. And I really wish I'd have put up everything I own last week. I'd have two gold plated Benz' this week.
Before this year I would think the odds of me getting a gold plated Benz would be better than UNLV getting ranked in the top 25!

Before this year I would think the odds of me getting a gold plated Benz would be better than UNLV getting ranked in the top 25!
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT