ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 TV Viewership

Interesting the the UNLV/OSU game had twice as many viewers as the Wazzu game. I know it wasn't expected to be a great game and all, but I thought generally they got better viewership on a weekly basis.

I'm a little surprised by the USC game just barely being higher than the UNLV game also.

Interesting the the UNLV/OSU game had twice as many viewers as the Wazzu game. I know it wasn't expected to be a great game and all, but I thought generally they got better viewership on a weekly basis.

I'm a little surprised by the USC game just barely being higher than the UNLV game also.
I went to game. Biggest crowd of the yr 43k in 52k stadium. No demand at all in MD area. USC brought maybe 200 fans, no band, and back up cheerleaders.

The rating was also higher than UCLA-Rutgers. Our rating was decent.

Viewership of games on the CW:

CSU v Oregon State: 568K
SJSU v Washington State: 542K
Georgia Tech v North Carolina: 541K
UNLV v Oregon State: 507K
Purdue v Oregon State: 452K
Wake Forest v North Carolina State: 446K
Northern Illinois v NC State: 427K
Mississippi State v Wake Forest: 419K
Marshall v Virginia Tech: 407K
Idaho State v Oregon State: 381K
TCU v SMU: 322K
Portland State v Washington State: 223K

Could have done better, but not bad. CSU and SJSU had better viewership

Reactions: LVRebel2000
back up cheerleaders.

Funny you say this. My seats at Autzen (Oregon) are front row right in front of the visitors cheerleaders. Last year for the SC game they probably were the 5th string cheerleaders one girl was as big as a house. My wife said this squad has to be the girls whose daddys write huge checks to SC every year with the stipulation that their daughters make the team.

Funny you say this. My seats at Autzen (Oregon) are front row right in front of the visitors cheerleaders. Last year for the SC game they probably were the 5th string cheerleaders one girl was as big as a house. My wife said this squad has to be the girls whose daddys write huge checks to SC every year with the stipulation that their daughters make the team.
I haven't seen any recent games but their cheer squad used to be the crem dela crem. No wonder I had to transfer here!

They had 1 male cheerleader, cool for him but me and my buddies looked and said he's most feminine of them all, nothing wrong with that either.
I went to Hawaii and USC, Reggie bush group and cheerleaders all blond and hot, times have changed big time at USC.

Ducks come to MD in 2027

I’ll be in Eugene for the MD game in a couple of weeks. It’s football so you never know but it’s a home game sandwiched between road trips to Ann Arbor and Madison so I’m expecting Oregon to kind of go through the motions in that game and the crowd to kind of be the same.
Maryland is passing team now, not horrible, not good either, Loksley got job because Alabama, he's not good either.
If Ducks come to play 21+ win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT