ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get a big crowd out there!!

I would guess around 35K. If the lower student section is installed for the game and used, that would raise it to around 37K. If all the tickets, including the south side sellout, that would put attendance around 40-41K
I think I read the Raiders will never put in the lower south seats.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Looks one side of 2nd level will be soldout soon. 3 more sections added to endzone with only 8 more sections to open. So 35k plus

Looks one side of 2nd level will be soldout soon. 3 more sections added to endzone with only 8 more sections to open. So 35k plus
35K+ would be awesome I just hope it is a lot of UNLV fans and not a de facto home game for BSU like the Steelers/Raiders.

35K+ would be awesome I just hope it is a lot of UNLV fans and not a de facto home game for BSU like the Steelers/Raiders.
The Syracuse game didn't have any of the upper bowl open, right? Syracuse game had a released attendance of 31,329.

Now, the 200 north section has all 3,900 seats open, and about 3,800 of those appear to be sold

In the 200 south section, it appears that they've sold around 1150 seats.

If those numbers are right, as of now, the attendance would be 36 to 36.5k. Hopefully the rest of the south 200 sells out also, adding another 2700 to that number.

USC-LSU was 62k

Miami is coming in 2027, forgot who they are playing.
UNLV should piggy back on these big early season games. If they're doing USC/LSU on a saturday night, schedule a UNLV vs some other big name team on Friday night. You could probably get a bunch of overlap for fans watching 2 games while in town instead of just 1.

I'm very curious to see where the announced attendance ends up. Looks like pretty much all 200 level sections have been opened up and are selling.

A couple years ago when Iowa State came into town, we sold just over 35k. That included opening of the 300 level on one side of the stadium (if I recall).

I'm curious as to whether they'll open up any of the 300 level sections soon? It's looking at the moment like there are only about 100-150 seats available in the north 200 sections, and maybe 6-700 in the 200 south sections.

I'm not sure they'll sell enough seats in the next 36 hours to justify opening the 300's, but even without it, that will be a great crowd.

I'm very curious to see where the announced attendance ends up. Looks like pretty much all 200 level sections have been opened up and are selling.

A couple years ago when Iowa State came into town, we sold just over 35k. That included opening of the 300 level on one side of the stadium (if I recall).
Most likely this game will have better attendance than the Iowa State game. If all of the 200 section sells out, I think many of the tickets in the 200 sections are for sale on secondary markets by UNLV, and they put in the student seats that are typically left out, they would be around 40-41K. Once UNLV can get bigger crowds than byu, they had about 54,541 when the played Arizona at Allegiant stadium, then we can get that stupid byu monkey off our back!

All 200 opened and mostly gone, all seats I saw 43 bucks
It be nice to see fans in upper deck for MWC game, I never thought I see it. Odom has proven what potential UNLV has, don't get me started on KK.

UNLV basketball has been terrible, that did not stop team celebrating every time they beat us. Leon Rice and Eric Musselman looked like they almost had a vaginal cramps when they beat UNLV during the Mensiez era.
The target on the back that UNLV once had for some teams is gone. It was underserved, because we aren’t what we were, but some teams still attach that. Made things tougher.

But I think it’s gone now. We are racking up 10-15 losses per year, we lose 4+ games at home every year. So it’s not an achievement when so many people do it. I can’t recall if South Alabama or whoever it was that drilled us in game one last year celebrated like crazy, they may have. I think if UNLV were to lose at Riverside or Southern Utah, yeah, teams like that might celebrate. But not near equals. Unless it was a buzzer beater type of thing.

We also play at USC and at ASU in 2027. I hope we get a nice recruiting class out of the portal in 2026 to account for those games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT