ADVERTISEMENT

Watching UNR play SDSU

Rashanir

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Las Vegas
Our team better show up to play. They aren’t afraid to take shots, and we all know how good our secondary is.

Our team better show up to play. They aren’t afraid to take shots, and we all know how good our secondary is.
UNR is going to bring it. This is their bowl game every year anyway. Now the added extra incentive to bump us from bowl consideration - it would give them an “at least we” in an otherwise forgettable and unsuccessful season.

If UNLV doesn’t show up focused, it’ll be a long, cold day in Meth Town.

UNR is going to bring it. This is their bowl game every year anyway. Now the added extra incentive to bump us from bowl consideration - it would give them an “at least we” in an otherwise forgettable and unsuccessful season.

If UNLV doesn’t show up focused, it’ll be a long, cold day in Meth Town.

I really do not like what I am about to post. Unr will slice up our D. The offense Needs to match point for point. We must have a clean game and get the turn overs and score. Having said that I see us winning a close one or we get curb stomped.

Hard to say since UNLV has been destroyed on the ground and it appears unr kept the game closer based on their passing game. If the team that beat FSU shows up we will easily win, if the team that fell apart in the second half verse AF or lost to byu show up it will be a long night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT