UNLV 45
Utah tech 10

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
27-0 at half. Odoms makes them take the foot off the gas the entire second half
41-0 at end of game.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Does anyone know if there will be a stream somewhere for us out of towners?
You can download the MWC app on your phone or tablet for free and watch it that way. Or if you have an Amazon Firestick or Fire TV you can also download the MWC Network app and watch it on your TV.

I hope we get up big early and are able to see our other qbs as well. Would love for Ricky White to have a big game since his big play got called back in game 1. We need our stars to perform to keep recruiting future stars from the portal

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
You can download the MWC app on your phone or tablet for free and watch it that way. Or if you have an Amazon Firestick or Fire TV you can also download the MWC Network app and watch it on your TV.
Yep. That App works great. I also use the MWC App on an AppleTV streaming device and a Roku streaming box.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Hope first team executes, jumps out to a solid lead and the depth gets some solid playing time. Live game action experience will go a long ways for this season.

As a fan, I’m looking forward to the Kansas game.

From that pre-game show. Six UT players out from injuries. They are going to put in a running back to play middle linebacker. They are in fking trouble.
Yeah, that's not great for them. Get RW going early, put up 28 in the 1st half, then play reserves the rest of the way

I hope we get up big early and are able to see our other qbs as well. Would love for Ricky White to have a big game since his big play got called back in game 1. We need our stars to perform to keep recruiting future stars from the portal
Apparently the staff agreed with my hopes of getting Ricky White involved early. 3 TD's in the 1st quarter ....

Reactions: dcut03
Wonder if Odom wants to get first teamers more reps due to the upcoming off/bye week before Kansas.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT