ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Utah Tech

Suppose it doesn’t really matter but I’m not too happy with this referee crew. They aren’t calling things evenly.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I know Hajj is probably coming in... but I'd like Sluka and the first string to play 1 more series to get that bad taste out of your mouth before watching rest of game

We are obviously up big so take it for what it's worth but it feels a little loose.

To many simple mistakes.. Sluka should have a pick against him, missed a few throws, had a fumble etc.

Hoping Odom keeps them focused in the second half.

We are obviously up big so take it for what it's worth but it feels a little loose.

To many simple mistakes.. Sluka should have a pick against him, missed a few throws, had a fumble etc.

Hoping Odom keeps them focused in the second half.
Yeah, I think he knows game plan was to sit 2nd half so he's been a bit sloppy after getting up big. He's rushing his passes a bit more than needed and they're not executing. Needs more of his weapons other than White to figure out ways to get open as well

Cam Friel looking svelte! Lost some weight, looking a bit more athletic.
Even though I have given him some hell for his performance against AFA some 2 years ago, I am glad he got some PT and scored.

I feel like we’re gonna need him down the line if /when injuries add up.

Happy for the kid for sticking it out.

Who were the DBs then?
Don't recall on the first because the TE was wide open.. on the second, they didn't cover the back out of the backfield on 4th and short and then missed a tackle/lackadaisical effort to stop him up by 50

First one was a wide open. Broken coverage situation. A bit flukey, but someone screwed up. Second was more legit. UT moved the ball in us the while drive. We had 2nd stringers and they had to convert a 4th down, but still

Thank you fellas. So uncharacteristic of UNLV DBs.

Why did Coach O have to scored this many points against Utah Tech?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT