ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs. Air Force

khokhol8

National Player of the Year
May 24, 2012
Currently the Rebels are closing out Air Force in OT with 40 seconds left 76-68

Great effort by Harkless!

I wanted to reach into the monitor and punch the announcer that kept saying "These Rebel fans really love the "air ball" chant". Finally in OT the other guy told him "I think they are saying "Rebels""

I was ready to comment and shit on the team, but I guess that can wait another day lmao. Harkless was a dog per usual.

But real talk, I think we upset Boise tomorrow.

I was ready to comment and shit on the team, but I guess that can wait another day lmao. Harkless was a dog per usual.

But real talk, I think we upset Boise tomorrow.
Don’t know. I really don’t. I’d like to believe it and I don’t think BSU is all that good, but, and I hate saying this, they usually stay within a framework pretty well and game plan well. Plus, they might have a lot riding on the game and UNLV is playing for pride. Pride can be an extremely strong motivator, if you have it. I question that part. And if they do have it, it’s not game to game, that’s for sure.

Or two guys in the room with him. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but I don’t put anything past Scrub.

I’d say pictures or it didn’t happen, but I don’t want pictures. And plus, he usually posts the videos.

He’s shocking.
Noooooooo

Reactions: bcvegaspt
I gotta give you credit for something Scrub. I’ve known you for quite some time … you are one dude that just doesn’t lie. It doesn’t matter what somebody asks you, you’re dead honest even if it makes you look bad, which is usually the case.

Jen is going to get a kick out of this. And I’ll be able to hit the hay earlier, you are the ultimate anti-aphrodisiac.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
The older looking chick is 10 days younger than me. Tiffy is 4 years older than me!!

So yeah it’s middle age sex but guess what,

The turtle still needs feeding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT