ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV/VANDY GAME THREAD

Agree.

If Vandy was getting ball after halftime maybe he's more aggressive. Right call based on situation.
I understand his thinking but after getting a 1’st down with 15 seconds to go I would like to have seen a pass to trt to get into field goal range.

Agree.

If Vandy was getting ball after halftime maybe he's more aggressive. Right call based on situation.
Now for Winning Time. Can we anticipate what adjustments they will make? Will we have something new inserted to keep them off balance.
Biggest thing we seem to have going for us is neither of their QB’s have been able to throw a pass anywhere near their intended receiver.

Now for Winning Time. Can we anticipate what adjustments they will make? Will we have something new inserted to keep them off balance.
Biggest thing we seem to have going for us is neither of their QB’s have been able to throw a pass anywhere near their intended receiver.

Yep trying to be cute when their run game is their best weapon..

Announcer has been calling hin "Jarvin White" the whole game. Then starts calling him by the correct name finally after he gets an interception.

We may have enough points to win this game after the field goal but I think we need to open it up a little on 1’st down. They are clogging it up big time.

Damn! It feels good to watch the Rebels finally play the way we expected them too at the beginning of the season. Hope fully they can keep this going the rest season and finish strong. :boxing:

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
D has struggled to get turnovers all year and now they come up with 2 huge ones back to back.

Up 24 with 10 minutes left! I’m always hesitant to call it a W early with the Rebels but this is awesome.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
Noah Bean has to have a man crush on Oblad. 4 receptions averaging 11 yards each.

This a huge win for Coach Sanchez. (If this holds)

Still a tough road ahead, but all you can do is go week to week now and hope they can build on this...

Im still a jaded rebel fan.... we beat a bad team today. I hope we can build on this but the upcoming schedule, and our previous games leave me in "show me" mode.

Im still a jaded rebel fan.... we beat a bad team today. I hope we can build on this but the upcoming schedule, and our previous games leave me in "show me" mode.

And you are right to have reservations. We've seen this before..

Big hole to get out of, but this feels good.

Reactions: UNLVfan81
Funny thing is... no matter how bad it get im still searching for a stream or going to home games every saturday.

It was great to watch us be the team making plays to win the game in the second half.

Reactions: RebelinWA
A road win against an SEC team--when ANY road wins have been tough to come by--with a QB who's young, composed, and can actually throw the football...Ill take it all day.

Reactions: rebelx
Nah Need more points before they make adjustments.

Nah..

You play it smart.

You were killing them on the ground eating up huge amounts of clock and were getting ball after halftime. . Outside of one drive their offense was pretty anemic. (Why Vandy weren't running the ball more when they were avg 8+ yards a carry I don't know, but thank you Vandy for being stupid).

Reactions: RebelinWA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT