ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV v SJSU game thread

75 yard run by Williams (I first thought it was Lex) for a TD. I guess at least one player just came to life for UNLV. Great run!

UNLV 7 SJSU 3

If not for the 75 yard run by Williams, I would say the defense and offense are both looking similar to the CSU game. Not good!

We are officially the "tird in the punch bowl of college football" WE STINK !!!

Sanchez calls TO defense walks towards him Walking Dead style. This team is taking steps backwards.

The refs should be throwing flags on us for walking in our sleep....L & G's "And now your sleep walking Rebels"

I give up. This year's team just doesn't have it. Sanchez needs to get pissed!! At the DC, OC and the players. Another typical UNLV team.

I'll be back next year.

Cya

I'm worried for the Reno game. They gave everything in the Hawaii game. Called it a season.

Please put Stanton in! Palandech can' throw and Sneed is a train wreck!

Put the best arm in, and abandon the run, We need to score because our defense can't stop anything!

This has been a fairly disappointing season so far. Mainly because we've made teams look SO much better than they are. A lot of reasons for it....ultimately it all falls on the coaches. I personally am not overly impressed with either coordinator....I could care less what school they came from....they've got experience for sure, but a lot of the innovation of the game isn't happening with these guys.... yeah, they're old.

We seem to be missing somè self motivation or the coaches haven't gelled with the players for respect.
I don't see a lot of emotion from the sidelines or during the games.

Reactions: Catmstr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT