ADVERTISEMENT

Kaleo Ballungay

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
I like this a lot. What a baller. Check out his stats. IMO, this kid is the X fact for UNLV. They can absolutely shreds this Boise's defense with White and Ballungay

Against AFA is superb but against SJSU is forgettable. I am glad we beat AFA but I wish UNLV was a little more up against SJSU. Hopefully he is up against Boise.

I sure hope so. He's an excellent weapon that can relieve alot of the coverage stress that White feels. If they put 2 on White like SJSU did, he's going to have LB on him and that's a huge mismatch

I thought our team actually looked exhausted against SJSU. They may have been. This is a short week. But we play this championship game in Vegas.

Multiple motivations: Ashton Jeanty won MWC Offence POY. Ricky White might took some exceptions to that.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Funny you mention Ballungay. It seemed his number wasn’t called much against SJSU yet he seems like a great option even if just as a relief valve for JM when White and others are covered. Did SJSU simply takeaway that option?

Funny you mention Ballungay. It seemed his number wasn’t called much against SJSU yet he seems like a great option even if just as a relief valve for JM when White and others are covered. Did SJSU simply takeaway that option?
We did throw the ball, I believe twice, to Earls. And, I believe he didn't catch those passes. Ballungay seems to catch most everything thrown at him. I keep going with him.

Last edited:
BSU's pass defense has sucked all year. If the Rebels don't attack that they are missing a golden opportunity. Over the top to White a couple times, at least.
I know what you are saying. I still want to find the ground game too, though. If they have to guess which we are going to do, PAP will strike big, swing passes will strike big …

His hands have been really good .. if you get a tight end with hands that can also block, you have a keeper.

I think Wjite going to see a lot of double coverage or get bracketed

I'm making a prediction freshman Corey Thompson Jr has a big game.
That’s going out on a limb but I’m convinced somebody is going to have a big game besides Ricky. Boise isn’t strong in coverage and they’re going to double Ricky. Could be Thompson. Senika may make amends. Still like the big target finding space. And hopefully find some space for Jacob, he doesn’t need a ton of room.

That’s going out on a limb but I’m convinced somebody is going to have a big game besides Ricky. Boise isn’t strong in coverage and they’re going to double Ricky. Could be Thompson. Senika may make amends. Still like the big target finding space. And hopefully find some space for Jacob, he doesn’t need a ton of room.
Jacob's interior breaking speed is just not fast enough. I dont know if he's just hesitance or what? He just need learn to break on interior and separates just a little bit. That is or should be his bread and butter. Senika is too inconsistence. That leave Kaleo and Ricky.

Jacob's interior breaking speed is just not fast enough. I dont know if he's just hesitance or what? He just need learn to break on interior and separates just a little bit. That is or should be his bread and butter. Senika is too inconsistence. That leave Kaleo and Ricky.
But I think this is the time that somebody “unexpected” has to fill in and step up big.

My guess is Gicinto.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT