ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV to open the new stadium

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
UNLV is going to open the new stadium against Cal. They scheduled a 4 game series today. I like this. Berkeley is a nice place to see a game.

Reactions: LocoRebel
How do you know they are opening with Cal? I saw that they agreed to the 4 game series starting in 2020, but didn't see that it would be the first game. I would still like to see Wisconsin be the opening game. All the red in the stadium - great promotional pictures... and just a good fun respectable fan base.

... never mind... I see that it is scheduled now for Aug 29th 2020... that would be the first game I guess.

How do you know they are opening with Cal? I saw that they agreed to the 4 game series starting in 2020, but didn't see that it would be the first game. I would still like to see Wisconsin be the opening game. All the red in the stadium - great promotional pictures... and just a good fun respectable fan base.

That is supposed to be the first game in the stadium from what I understand. Wisconsin would have been a great idea. They always travel well to town.

That is supposed to be the first game in the stadium from what I understand. Wisconsin would have been a great idea. They always travel well to town.

Yeah Wisconsin would have been a great choice. So would Nebraska. First game in the new stadium with the stands full of red(thats where Wiscy or Neb helps) looks great for us on national tv. Both schools were available but we went with Cal. I think this is a huge mistake because their fans don't travel but I don't make the decisions.

Yeah Wisconsin would have been a great choice. So would Nebraska. First game in the new stadium with the stands full of red(thats where Wiscy or Neb helps) looks great for us on national tv. Both schools were available but we went with Cal. I think this is a huge mistake because their fans don't travel but I don't make the decisions.

Wisconsin would have been real good.

You want fans get Ohio State they would fill stadium by themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT